• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America's favorite candy by state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we are fast approaching Halloween
influenster-halloween-candy-map.jpg

Krejlooc

Banned
candy corn in texas? I have never, ever met anybody who likes candy corn here. ever. In fact, hating candy corn has become sort of a meme.

Sour Patch Kids FTW.

aeolustl

KitKat all the way.

And lol at no state like Milky Way.
milky way is disgusting.

Edit: wait. There's Colorado.

NastyBook

Damn, Reese's Pieces gets two states? I love that fucking candy. That being said, I am more than accepting of Pixy Stix being the candy of choice for Georgia. Was my school candy of choice back in my youth.

I've never seen anyone eat a Milky Way, in Colorado or otherwise. It is ALWAYS the left overs of the variety bag.

It's not bad at all, but it's the beige of candy bars.

SeanC

Florida shouldn't be best in anything outside of best meth and most incest yet there it is, best candy.

I'm from NJ and used to love Sour-patch kids until a few years ago when it feels like they changed the flavoring. They do not taste that great anymore.

this_guy

candy corn in texas? I have never, ever met anybody who likes candy corn here. ever. In fact, hating candy corn has become sort of a meme.

Sour Patch Kids FTW.

Agreed. Gummy bears or some type of chocolate like snickers, twice, peanut butter cups, etc. No one likes candy corn.

I'm in Ohio and Peanut M&Ms are my favorite.

I haven't had any candy in a long time though. Trying to lose weight, plus just had some very bad cavities (my first as an adult).

I'm also pro candy corn.

Dishwalla

Banned
Candy corn is the best, but whatever continue being wrong folks.

Also Oreos aren't a candy. And Arizona with Toblerone? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom