• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America's favorite candy by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

sphinx

the piano man
America, why do you hate candy corn?

Americans hating candy corn is like Germans hating sausages, Chinese hating white rice or Mexicans hating tacos.

PillarEN

Bullshit nobody likes Sweet Tarts.

I do. Grew up in New York so I guess I was raised right.

Michigan- I'll accept M&Ms

Boo the states with Nestle brand candies. But I can't resist Crunch and Wonka stuff when given to me so wont shame you that hard. California and Arizona, you guys are freaks.

jackal27

Banned
Since we are fast approaching Halloween

MISSOURI. Just when I thought you couldn't get any MORE boring.

Also, Texas:
y8Ea8jB.jpg

Almond Joys are goat
Yup. One of the few candy types I buy anymore. Some folks seem to hate it, and I did when I was younger. I don't even like coconut that much but something about the combination works so well for me.

Idaho with Butterfinger is ok. Not my fave but I like them enough.

Star burst is the best. Tasty, juicy and fruity. Well done, MA.
America, why do you hate candy corn?

Americans hating candy corn is like Germans hating sausages, Chinese hating white rice or Mexicans hating tacos.
Candy corn is awesome. You have to get the good stuff like Brachs Candy Corn. The other candy corns taste bad. I don't like them either.

I love Swedish Fish, but there is no way in hell that's PA's favorite candy.

Not in the land of Hershey and Jelly Belly. It's probably Reese's cups.

california one step away from handing out werther's originals or little boxes of raisins or burger king condiment packets or cough drops.

Cheech

Regular M&Ms are gross, though. I'm disowning MI.

I can't imagine it's just plain. Peanut M&Ms are 90% of what we buy, though Peanut Butter M&Ms are becoming really popular. Mostly only our kids eat Plain. And yes, we eat all varieties by the truckload. My Costco has a perpetual end cap with nothing but the enormous bags of Plain and Peanut. They evaporate as soon as they're put out.

Source: Lifelong Michigander. Degenerate Costco shopper.

Edit: Candy Corn is right up there with Circus Peanuts and wax lips as the vilest candy on the planet. Shit is for old people and those with no other options.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
Too much candy corn on that map. I propose a civil war against these candy corn heathens. We must show these heathens the path of enlightenment. There can be only one.

Sour Patch Kids

Veedot

Born in NJ and raised in VA, I'd say we did pretty good.

Texas and Oregon however...... wtf is wrong with you all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom