• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America's favorite candy by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esiquio

Candy corn states, I've officially deleted you from my travel bucket list.

My exact reaction:
50a47e79afa96f1ff40012e4.gif

dsp

Almond Joy in Maryland?

Are you fucking kidding me.

Almond Joys are good. Not as good as a real coconut cluster, but a decent substitution. Come on, man, New York's favorite is Sweet Tarts. Do you remember those gross things you'd get during Halloween that you'd trade to the slow kid for his Butterfingers? Not the Candy Corn, but the other ones? Those were Sweet Tarts. As far as I can see, we're doing pretty well.

Shout out to Utah. You mother fuckers are doing it right. I just might have to see what Mormonism has to offer me.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I'd really like to see how they conduct these polls. I have never in all my years in California met someone who said Life Savers were there favorite candy. Sour Patch Kids- yes, Skittles- yes, Reese's - yes. Life Savers are decent but I don't see them as most popular in California.

Broank

How is every state not Peanut Butter cups!? Houses giving out that always felt like a jackpot.

Most of the other stuff is the shit you throw away months later because nobody wants it.

Dre3001

Dont think ive ever seen anyone say that they like candy corn and yet here I am seeing multiple states that supposedly love that garbage.

Akiraptor

Virginia, you disappoint me. Picking the far inferior Reese's Pieces over the correct choice, the Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom