• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America's favorite candy by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

I'm highly disappointed Cali, I'm moving to Illinois.

I gotta say though, it's interesting how almost all the states like a unique candy.

kswiston

This candy corn libel must stop.

The only Halloween candy worse than candy corn are these

images

What the hell tennessee? Candy corn? Why couldn't we be cool like Louisiana?

If and Hershey anything not being the favorite in Pennsylvania.... priceless

draetenth

Surprised to see Swedish Fish for PA. Not that I mind as i like them (and speaking as someone not far from Hershey - it's over rated). Too bad I can't find grape fish in the store anymore.

Airheads
Jolly Ranchers
100 Grand
Sour Patch Kids
Swedish Fish
Sweet Tarts
Starburst

Those are all the GOAT candies. Fucking Candy Corn, you should have to give up your citizenship for that shit.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I like most of the sweets people are universally hating it seems.

Poundland recently started stocking Sweet Tarts and they're amazing. I like Candy Corn too, and milky ways are amazing until you're about 10.

RocknRola

Okay, what even is candy corn? Don't think there is anything remotely similar over this side of the Atlantic. What's it supposed to taste like for it to be even that popular yet so hated?

mhayes86

Almond Joy for Maryland? Are you sure that this survey or whatever didn't just ask me? I swear I'm the only one in that state who likes coconut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom