• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

America's favorite candy by state

Status
Not open for further replies.

.JayZii

Banned
Hmm. I haven't had a Milky Way since I was a kid. I guess that's an acceptable choice.

At least it's not Candy Corn or Pixy Stix.

As a non-American, candy corn still continues to be a mystery for me.

I never ate quite a lot of the candies shown in the map, actually (Swedish Fish???).

I'm like 100% sure there was a topic on this last year.

Also, I've never seen anyone by Toblerone here, and fuck all of those candy corn states. And Swedish Fish.

Hazmat

I think they did the same thing last year and we had a thread about it. this year's results are also bullshit. The state of Washington inexplicably chooses Airheads? and I live in Texas, no one here (or anywhere) would list their favorite candy as Candy Corn.

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
I would have thought Pa would have been the Hershey Bar since well, Hershey Park Pa. List is suspect.

C'mon Texas, Candy Corn is the chicken livers of sweet treats.

GhaleonEB

My wife is from Iowa (as am I), one of her favorites is Twix. My older daughter has been raised here in Oregon, and she loves candy corn. Go figure.

No gummies on the map which makes me sad (they're my favorite), but sour patch kids rule.

Sanjuro

My wife is from Iowa (as am I), one of her favorites is Twix. My older daughter has been raised here in Oregon, and she loves candy corn. Go figure.

No gummies on the map which makes me sad (they're my favorite), but sour patch kids rule.

Let's be honest. Florida should be sugar free gummy bears.

Since we are fast approaching Halloween

Who the $&@! eats sweet tarts in New York? Must be an upstate thing. It was always an unspoken rule to throw away sweetarts and smarties (edit).

Edit: nah this map is wrong. Swedish fish in Pa? We have Hershey, Pa with tons of fresh Hershey products.

On the hand I remember seeing my kid brother eat a lot Swedish fish and he went to middle school and high school in Pa.

Nepenthe

People bashing SweeTarts better be talking about Smarties. If not I'm fighting all of you.

Also, Pixy Stix? Really Georgia? They're not bad, but there's far better candy. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom