• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Spider-Man at TGA or PSX

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Just make the best game you can, and if that means not spending time preparing promotional material then that is great.

-griffy-

Banned
Posted in the other thread, but is that a new screenshot?
CyiBjuZXcAADmtc.jpg:large

Yeah, 2018/2019 confirmed then. Damn.
Glad to wait for my dream Spidey game, though.
Well, that would be a new Maximum Carnage but this is a close second.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
thanks for announcing it before hand. learning from the disastrous TLG no shows at E3 for half a decade.

I would have loved to see this at PSX or TGA, I wonder what they'll have for us at PlayStation Experience besides the potential MvC?

Damn was hoping For a first look at PSX. I was banking on this game releasing in time for the movie but I should've known better.

no that was a fake twitter account not associated with the game

Since you will not show new content on PSX, could you give us a bit of new info on the game? I don't know if they let you, but some info (even something not that important) would be very appreciated.

Eggbok

I'm not sure if you guys have thought about it but could SpideyPS4 have photomode please jsteve!?

....if you're reading this lol.

Since you will not show new content on PSX, could you give us a bit of new info on the game? I don't know if they let you, but some info (even something not that important) would be very appreciated.

There will be an appearance by more than one Spider-Man villain.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson

I can't say much at this point. The team is working super hard on it.

Can't wait till we can show more.

vypek

Hope we hear more about it in 2017. Seems that it might be pretty far out given that no target date was given in the trailer as far as I can recall. Looking forward to see what Insomniac does with this.

kadotsu

Banned
I'm OK with less showings so the team doesn't have to have a demo milestone every 3 months. I'd rather have the game not chain delayed, like so many other big titles this gen.

Top Bottom