• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Pop Funko figures available for pre-order at GameStop

Link.

An image has surfaced supposedly showing a list of new and upcoming Disney Pop Funko figures that will be available at GameStop and included in that list is a Kingdom Hearts King Mickey figure. KHinsider user Kupo1121 uploaded a picture taken from a GameStop employee's computer which can be found below.

czqfrotvqaeqzpoevjsj.jpg

Additional Disney Pop Funko figures and keychains will be released at GameStop in March of 2017! These include Goofy, Donald, Pete, and Chip & Dale, as well as Donald and Goofy Pop keychains. There also appears to be a Goofy figure which is exclusive to GameStop. The Chip & Dale figure will cost $18.99, the other Pop figures will cost $11.99, and the Pop keychains will cost $4.99.

So, would this mean Disney will help promote the 15th anniversary with SE?

Edit: Can a mod add Kingdom Hearts to the title?

DNAbro

I'm expecting a KH3 release date announcement in March as well. Releasing merchandise around that time makes sense.

I'm expecting a KH3 release date announcement in March as well. Releasing merchandise around that time makes sense.

Yeah, Nomura's teases makes me think that as well.

“Next year’s January release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8: Final Chapter Prologue will be the start, and from March the full orchestra’s world tour will commence,” he said. “It will be a year’s worth of non-stop Kingdom Hearts news, so we look forward to speaking with you again.”

JSevere

Interesting how it's Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Chip & Dale, etc. and not Sora, Riku, and Kairi. Disney doesn't give a fuck about the OCs confirmed

xRaizen

No Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Roxas or any of the other original KH characters? Goddamnit.

These would be my first and only Pop figures I would ever get.

):

PSqueak

Banned
No Sora, Riku, Kairi, Aqua, Roxas or any of the other original KH characters? Goddamnit.

These would be my first and only Pop figures I would ever get.

):

No Sora is a weird one, but, come on, which one do you think people will buy more? Disney mainstays or indistinguishable versions of generic anime dudes?

I don't understand why Funko Pops make people so angry.

You don't like them? Other companies have alternatives and most of them handle as much franchises as Funko.
I can't speak for others, but the whole homogenization of character designs bother me with Pops and other things like them.

They lack what actually makes the character looks like the character.

(and they're ugly to boot)

Cleve

You don't like them? Other companies have alternatives and most of them handle as much franchises as Funko.

They don't make me angry, but they've certainly caused my interest in vendor sections of any convention to plummet. Even nycc was about 95% funko pops last year. Obviously it's because they're successful and people love them, it's just not something I care about.

PMS341

I worked in a small game/comic/toy store that had a good amount of its profit come from POP! figures. The way people act about mostly-ugly $10 figures is pretty abysmal. They are Beanie Babies with a nostalgic coat of paint.

I don't know the hard numbers or anything, but it seems a good amount of POP! fans merely buy them for potential profit, as opposed to having a desk of soulless vinyl staring back at them.

Top Bottom