• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

The replies to Trump's next tweet are gonna be 🔥🔥🔥

Or maybe more appropriately 💦💦💦

Boem

I'd love to be proven wrong but the only way to get Trump out of office is if somebody kidnapped Ivanka and demanded he step down or else. Or obviously the other route - which I'm sure Russia would be fine with.

I'm not sure Trump cares about Ivanka enough - in that I don't think he cares about anyone as much as himself.

Giving up and admitting defeat isn't him.

Also obviously Obama wouldn't step down if someone kidnapped Michelle, but for the different, more logical reason that that's not how international politics work, but you obviously didn't mean that.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
I'm going to be petty as fuck, but I'll own it: why didn't Comey do a press conference to let the public know they were looking into allegations that Trump's campaign was in contact with Russia?

"We're investigating whether this candidate could be blackmailed by a foreign power with a golden shower video in its possession"

Who knows what his intentions were but its obviously it was political in nature

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Yea the piss story is there to embarrass him. But there is a lot of treasonous activity in this report imo.

Piss part gives it a good "gate"tag.

The replies to Trump's next tweet are gonna be ������

Or maybe more appropriately ������

CNN said they were gonna release a statement a hour ago. That was before the buzzfeed thing. So give it another hour or two.

Chumley

Banned
Lost in the pee shuffle:

Prague?

mission_impossible.png

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Is this really going to make a difference? Nobody seems to care about the horrible things he says/does, I mean he could wear a hat to his inauguration that said 'BvS was better than Civil War' and still nothing would be done.
It certainly won't make a bit of difference with all the shithead, hypocrite, mouth-breathing, "Lock her up!" Trump supporters.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If I was in Trump's inner circle, I'd be fleeing the country right now.

Kathian

Banned
You know I've suggested all along this might be a The Producers scenario. But what if Trump has been trying to sabotage himself to lose the election but it kept going the other way?

Kusagari

The piss story being included in this actually kind of sucks because it's overshadowing everything else when it would mean jackshit even if it was true.

jelly

There is more damning stuff in there beyond the pee. Hope it gains traction and he will not be president ever and it takes down all his friends too.

Boke1879

If I was in Trump's inner circle, I'd be fleeing the country right now.

I do wonder if we'll see a few people resigning. Because the nightly shows are going to talk about this.

Also isn't he supposed to give a Press conference tomorrow? I bet that gets cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom