• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Reports on Russian connections to Trump [Summaries in OP] #GoldenShowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Quickly glanced the Buzzfeed story. Isn't this the thing that was rumored months ago? Him being monitored in weird sex acts?

Yup. The development is that Intelligence Community thinks there's something to this report.

To the extent that we can trust Trump is into Golden Showers? Hard to say.

brau

trump's next tweet gonna be mad awkward

I am guessing that he will tweet a series of 5 tweets, each with a 30 to 45 min interval in between for the first 3, and then 20 mins for the last 2. Also, i would think he'll tweet around 3:34am on his initial on topic tweet.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
The thing about contact between Moscow and Trump team went around before the election, even with some analyzing of data streams. Didn't get picked up by a lot of media though. Maybe different now that the CIA and FBI take it seriously.

It is hard to get sources for highly confidential and secretive information. I can hardly blame the media for this particular thing.

Bossking

Banned
If you think Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed is too petty, remember when he brought in Bill Clinton's alleged rape victims to sit with him at the debates?

Durden77

This seems kind like they're trying too hard to the point of sounding stupid. Like when a prosecutor goes overboard trying to discredit someone and they're like "TELL US ABOUT THE SATANIC RITUALS!". I mean, I suppose I should believe anything at this point but come on.

Trump has demonstrated multiple times that he has deep, true problems with resentment towards people and is depraved in his way of not being able to let things go.

I get what you're saying, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was completely true.

Boem

Impeachment is for things you do while in office. Trump has not assumed office yet.

Is it? Let's say, theoretically, that Trump is in the second year of his presidency and there is concrete and definite proof that he killed someone 5 years ago. Surely that would lead to impeachment, even though it was before his presidency?

Not trying to argue or anything, just trying to understand the system.

Nightbird

coming back to the thread, reading the updates like:

raw

i don't know what's worse, the possibility of this being real, or the fact that we're sitting here, and are like "yep, this totally sounds like something the next Persident of the USA would do"

either way, that's horrifying

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
You gotta feel bad for Trump if he does get to walk in the Presidential bedroom after all this: Obama needs to leave an A4 with a small smilie, no just a ;) and let Trump's mind break itself trying to figure out what he did to the bed/room/house days before Trump moved in.

You ever stayed at a hotel?

There's a joke about Trump liking gold in there but uh...

I dunno if it was here or where but there was something about Russian company having something on Trump/him owing them money and thats why he wont release his tax forms because that would expose him.

What is even happening any more.

Impeachment is for things you do while in office. Trump has not assumed office yet.

But all of this is potentially being used as blackmail, making Trump an agent influenced directly or indirectly by a foreign agent. I mean, fuck-all, if that's not impeachable...?

I think we're getting too caught up in the crazy pee stuff and not seeing what the implications of all this actually comes back to.

Pilgrimzero

My cousin who didn't even vote for Trump but is a Repub, said it was just a reaction by the losing side who are still bitter. And Hillary had all kinds of skeletons in her closet to.

I was shocked how if true this means Trump is a Russian stooge.

Also he said we are friends with Russia why would they do this?

I wonder what happens if/when TRUMP gets removed. Blood on the streets?

Just keep in mind, the White House knew about this in early December. I think the realistic expectation is that this will derail Tillerson's confirmation hearing, because the Russia stench is too powerful.

Adaren

If it's real, holy fuck

If it's fake, why the fuck couldn't this sort of fake news have been circulating during the primary

If you think Trump hiring prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed is too petty, remember when he brought in Bill Clinton's alleged rape victims to sit with him at the debates?

Seriously that shit was bonkers. Right after the pussy tape, too. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I just can't believe the mind meld that led to 62 million people voting for him to run the country.

Boke1879

And yea true or not. If people want to believe it. They will. It's literally how Trump got elected. People believe Hillary ran some child sex ring.

The one thing this has is that it's coming from intelligence officials. Sure it's a lot of it may not be verified, but it's doing it's job.

Lo-Volt

shit sounds fake as hell...also Trump is a germophobe....so why would he let prostitutes pee on him?

In FRONT of him, not on him, the passage reads. The implication here is the act was a revenge fantasy against the sitting president based on this personal hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom