• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Halo Wars 2 Spoiler Thread

Guess all the cutscenes are out there for inquiring folk, so have at it.

XboxHaloWars2_TheSale17.jpg

Point of no return.

Seems like the game is basicly just a Atriox Introduction without killing him off and showing a Guardian in the after Credit Scene...

No fight with Atriox? Wtf? This was the hype. Ok the Guardian is full suprise (maybe Cortana's Ring?), but this is not enough for me. Btw the glass cannon scene was fcking awesome.

spootime

Seems to basically be a setup story. You obviously cant expect a good story out of 343 at this point but at least it wasn't offensively bad like halo 5.

edit: to be fair the blur cutscenes were fantastic as usual. I really dig the spartan 2's in this game.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I actually really like the story and the setup of a new evil while also leaving the SoF still stuck at the end left with a lot of work to do still; and we still have more to come.

Toa TAK

Banned
Seems to basically be a setup story. You obviously cant expect a good story out of 343 at this point but at least it wasn't offensively bad like halo 5.

edit: to be fair the blur cutscenes were fantastic as usual. I really dig the spartan 2's in this game.
It feels like it at this point...

RoKKeR

Solid story but cut a bit short, Atriox is a great character that needs to be in other games, and that cutscene with Isabelle and Jerome was one of the most badass Halo moments ever.

Top Bottom