• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts III Olympus Gameplay Screenshot

DKHF

C47tD_1UcAAkvuG.jpg:large

New KHIII screenshot from the Olympus world. It's in the city of Thebes.

It was shown at Magic Monaco by Nomura.

Burbeting

Banned
Something about that picture still looks very tech-demo-ish. It's been nearly 2 years since any substantial new gameplay from this game.

luulubuu

I think the UI it's too wide now, you can't see the actions and the life of the enemy or sora at the same time, which was the point of the original...

Hektor

Yep, that's KH

Something about that picture still looks very tech-demo-ish. It's been nearly 2 years since any substantial new gameplay from this game.

Implying that was actual gameplay and not just a target render of what the gameplay is supposed to look like once finished

HMD

Was just shown at Magic Monaco (Nomura is there)

Now that we know Olympus is
the first world in III
I wanna see more worlds.
Also if they're still showing the first world 4 years after the reveal then something must be up.

DKHF

Now that we know Olympus is
the first world in III
I wanna see more worlds.
Also if they're still showing the first world 4 years after the reveal then something must be up.
I'm sure the promised winter announcements which will be very soon from now will show off new worlds. If not and we just see more of Olympus then something definitely could be wrong.

I'm sure the promised winter announcements which will be very soon from now will show off new worlds. If not and we just see more of Olympus then something definitely could be wrong.

Maybe this screenshot is the ''announcements''!

I mean it's announcing a new heartless and dust effects. Information overload if you ask me.

Asd202

E3 is the test. If the game doesn't have a substantial showing at E3 than lol.

crash-14

I'm good with a story trailer. I don't think I want to know about more worlds (Beside KH originals). I'd rather play KH3 as back in the day when I didn't followed game news this close and had 0 idea which worlds where included on the game.

DKHF

Nomura said the screenshot is in the city of Thebes.

Maybe this screenshot is the ''announcements''!

I mean it's announcing a new heartless and dust effects. Information overload if you ask me.
Jokes aside, I'm guessing the "winter announcements" will be a trailer next month revealing two worlds. I think we will be satisfied.

Top Bottom