• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Kingdom Hearts III Olympus Gameplay Screenshot

Philippo

I'm sure the promised winter announcements which will be very soon from now will show off new worlds. If not and we just see more of Olympus then something definitely could be wrong.

So we're expecting a decent update between now and March?
Unless you're talking about next winter :(

E3 is the test. If the game doesn't have a substantial showing at E3 than lol.

Wow, we're back to this cycle of "if it's not at E3 then it will be at TGS if not then maybe at PSX and if it's not at next year E3 then maybe we should start worrying ourselves", heavy TLG/FFXV flashbacks here.

DKHF

So we're expecting a decent update between now and March?
Unless you're talking about next winter :(
Talking about this winter, cos back at E3 they promised KH3 announcements for this winter we're currently in. Not necessarily before March since winter officially ends on March 20. We might get it before February ends but it's good to lower expectations and assume March. I think it will be a trailer so it should be good.

bunkitz

Only just realized that unusually short health bar for this very large Heartless...

As for the Winter announcement, I thought that was cancelled because of 2.8 getting delayed?

DKHF

Only just realized that unusually short health bar for this very large Heartless...

As for the Winter announcement, I thought that was cancelled because of 2.8 getting delayed?
They never said it was cancelled so I'm assuming it's still happening.

The Heartless having a small health bar might be because you have to take out multiple parts of its body. Or more likely it's just because it's a pre-alpha screenshot and they haven't bothered giving it a proper health bar.

Malyse

Not ten games but there are

1. Kh1
2. Kh chain of memories
3. Kh2
4. Kh 358/2 Days
5. Kh BBS
6. Kh re:coded
7. Kh DDD
8. Kh x/back cover
9. Kh 0.2

Well shit that's almost 10 games actually. I honestly thought it was closer to 7 before typing this.

Actually, it's

1. KH
2. KHCoM
3. KH2
4. KH Days
5. KH Coded
6. KH BBS
7. KH 3D
8. KH [chi] (browser game)
9. KH Unchained (mobile game)
10. KH 0.2
11. KH3

According to Nomura, Unchained and [chi] are separate. Somehow.
Jeans and a hoody?....yus

I've always wanTed clothing options in kh

Yo is that a hoodie? Sick

Sora is legit always wearing a hoodie. He just never wears the hood part.

Damn I never noticed. I hope you can wear the hood in this game tho.

1UsWZrZ.jpg

What are the chances moana and zootopia make into the game?

Decent. Nomura and his team get to see movies way in advance so they can include them if they want and Disney Infinity would have had Moans and Rogue One play sets. Plus
KH-Zootopia-medals-1.png

Moana%203.png

Top Bottom