• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition - Story Trailer | 4K Gameplay

jediyoshi

Weird tonal choice for the trailer. Should've gone with a Borderlands-y feel to it, this just kinda strips all its personality from it.

.la1n

Game is underrated and fun as hell. The remaster looks better visually than when they first showed it. I would need to see side by side with last gen to really tell how much is upgraded.

Edit: ouch at that price

ironcreed

Banned
Extremely fun game, albeit short. The asking price is not the way to get Bulletstorm the attention it deserved. This should be no more than $30.

I really cant wrap my brain around the idea of releasing a port of a game that hardly anyone cared about the first time again for 60 dollars..... Whose incredible idea was that.

Loved this game to bits on the 360 but, as others have said, charging full price for this is absurd. Will get in the inevitable £15 sale.

Glad they're releasing this, but I agree with others that charging $60 is crazy. This game will be sub $30 within a week or two of launch. I'll be getting a copy when it hits under $20.

t hicks

Banned
Extremely fun game, albeit short. The asking price is not the way to get Bulletstorm the attention it deserved. This should be no more than $30.

Yeah I really liked the game when I played it, but asking $60 for it in 2017? Yeah.... nah...
I'll probably pick it up when it's around $20 just to play it again

moerser

it's € 39,- for preorders in eu steam. (€45,99 regular)
im kind of tempted since i never finished it on 360, although i really liked it.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Looks fucking identical to the original PC release. So it really is just a 45 dollar Duke Nukem DLC and GFWL remover. Lol.

Edit: Holy fuck the Duke content isn't even included, it's separate :lol

Gearbox seems kind of desperate after battleborn. Boarderlands 3 has to hit for them or im uncertain of that studios future

-NeoTB1-

This was an insanely fun game, but I'd only pay $20 or so for a remaster. I'll wait for the inevitable price drop + backlog clearing.

Tapejara

I am still torn between wanting to support PCF/the Bulletstorm IP, and not being able to justify full price for a remaster of a single game.

AlStrong

Did the original release, PC or otherwise have first person weapon shadows?

If you mean environment shadows cast onto the weapons, yes.

It looks like they went back and tweaked the lighting in the environment.

wHLFlJ5.jpg

AJ_Wings

Aw come on, they haven't even added mouse controls in the upgrade menu? I love this game but this is "get it when it's cheap on Steam" material.

Belker

Weird tonal choice for the trailer. Should've gone with a Borderlands-y feel to it, this just kinda strips all its personality from it.

Agreed. It's one of the worst trailers I think I've seen. Completely misses the thrust of the original title while only hinting at what might be interesting about the remaster.

The only reason I can think of for it, is that they're somehow hoping to capture people who weren't aware of the title and assumed that going 'gritty revenge' was the best way to do it.

Top Bottom