• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin'en Announces Update #1 for FAST RMX: Time Attack and Online with Friends

Cerium

These features were probably planned for launch but didn't make it. They're coming soon™.

What were the two biggest asks in the thread? Time Attack and Online with Friends? Shin'en got you covered.

C6Iy1v6WAAAg3De.jpg:large

I suspect they're doing quite well as an indie launch title at a reasonable price to come out swinging with this support this soon.

I didn't even know they made another FAST game. Will buy when I get a Switch.

Completely unrelated: I'm disappointed we never got a Nanostray 3 for 3DS.

Teknoman

The game and soundtrack are amazing, so any updates are welcome. That being said, if they made a new Nanostray for Switch... whoo boy.

Nice, this game is so rad and these are the only two things that I can think off that are missing in this game.

I hope this game does well. It deserves all the praise it gets.

Shin'en is absolutely killing it.

Damn right. They have quickly become one of my favourite developers these past couple of years.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Great! What about a first person view after that?

I love this game, I reached the cup with the jungle track few hours ago, and couldn't believe I was playing this in my hands!

TheMoon

I didn't even know they made another FAST game. Will buy when I get a Switch.

Completely unrelated: I'm disappointed we never got a Nanostray 3 for 3DS.

They didn't make another one. This is Neo with 6 more tracks and a few more vehicles+songs and some gameplay tweaks.

Top Bottom