• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Resident Evil: Vendetta images

biohazard-vendetta-lewtz0z.jpg

biohazard-vendetta-chcbbnx.jpg

biohazard-vendetta-ca86a25.jpg

Source

I wish they were bigger but is better than nothing.

Soodanim

It's like they design a whole new person but give them the costume and hair style of who they''re supposed to be each time. That's Leon, Chris and Rebecca, but it's almost not.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
So when exactly is this releasing and is this getting a theatrical release in the west ?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Chris looks like evolution is going backwards with regards to his looks. He is becoming Homo Magnus.

Rebecca is always hot. She can have my T Virus any day of the year.

Leon has strungout resting bitchface going on.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
So when exactly is this releasing and is this getting a theatrical release in the west ?

In Japan, it's coming to their theaters on May 27th. For the west, I believe the only date we have right now is "Summer". However, the movie is in fact getting a theater release in America at least. We'll probably hear more details soon, but Summer and some form of theater release in the US at the very least.

tkscz

Wait did Becky become a scientist? Did I miss something?

Where are Mikami's lore notes?

Rebecca was always a very intelligent biologist at a very young age. Her becoming a scientist after all this time makes sense. Wonder if she ever found Billy.

Drain You

It's like they design a whole new person but give them the costume and hair style of who they''re supposed to be each time. That's Leon, Chris and Rebecca, but it's almost not.

Yup

Also I really enjoy these CGI films, even though they can be terrible at times. Wiki describes this film as Biopunk, and the only reason I bring this up is because I have no fucking clue what that means.

How can the Chris Redfield from the upcoming RE7 DLC look so different from this Chris? Come on Capcom. I honestly wouldn't care if Chris was butt ugly, just be consistent.

Whompa02

The guys look terrible. Especially Chris. His head or ears is off. Something looks totally off about him that screws up the rest of his face. Rebecca looks okay.

Her Resident Evil 1 lore is that she is 18 years old, has completed college and is a member of Stars.....at....age....18....

So Rebecca just super smart.

That's Japan for you. Teenage protagonists are the norm, and if they get to 30 then that's "grizzled veteran" status

Top Bottom