• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Off-Screen short Justice League teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww hell yeah. they got aquaman going ten commandments

redsea.jpg

Not putting the trailer out with Power Rangers is actually pretty dumb

that thing is gonna be a whimper in the box office anyways so it's no big deal. plus nowadays trailer debuts are more of an online thing than in front of movies.

this clip seems like just an aquaman tease. I think we're gonna get a Flash one too and if anyone cares..Cyborg

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Does everything in this movie take place in that sewer dungeon and that big bat air craft.
aww hell yeah. they got aquaman going ten commandments

redsea.jpg
That's pince of egypt. Best animated movie.

Oh yeah, forgot to add.

The guy who leaked trailer descriptions before, said one week of character teasers, then trailer. So this might be just for the Aquaman character teaser trailer.

Saya

Oh yeah, forgot to add.

The guy who leaked trailer descriptions before, said one week of character teasers, then trailer. So this might be just for the Aquaman character teaser trailer.

Including Superman? When are we gonna get to see him? Hopefully the film won't spend too long on getting him back. He hasn't been in any footage yet, right?

Including Superman? When are we gonna get to see him? Hopefully the film won't spend too long on getting him back. He hasn't been in any footage yet, right?

they should leave him out of all the marketing aside from like an action shot or two (with the whole team) tbh.

i don't want them to spoil his resurrection.

yuraya

Looks really good. Aquaman looks really overpowered in all the footage they've shown of him so far. Gonna be epic I hope he gets to fight someone like Superman in JL for a brief fun time like Thor/Hulk in Avengers.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Man that shot of Aquaman. wow.

If there is one thing Snyder has been able to do consistently throughout his career is create AMAZING trailers. Every trailer since 300 has made his movies look like the greatest movies ever. sometimes i get the feeling he creates movies just so he can cut an awesome trailer out of them .

Soapbox Killer

Grand Nagus
I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I know what I'm saying Stan Lee can fix All comic book movies, ALL I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good. I need this movie to be good. Please Stan Lee, make this movie good.

Blader

Looks dope

UQRvOR5.gif

Think Snyder and them just said fuck it and made a fun movie.

Yeah, they definitely said just fuck it and made a fun movie and certainly weren't told by critics, audiences, and their own studio that what Justice League needs to be is fun. :lol

SlimySnake said:
If there is one thing Snyder has been able to do consistently throughout his career is create AMAZING trailers. Every trailer since 300 has made his movies look like the greatest movies ever. sometimes i get the feeling he creates movies just so he can cut an awesome trailer out of them .

That's his music video background creeping in. It's probably also why, even though I don't think his films come together as a whole, a lot of them contain some really great sequences here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom