• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Humble Bundle Wild Frontier Bundle

Krakn3Dfx

New Humble Bundle up:

$1 level:

Gods Will Be Watching
header.jpg

Ice Lakes
header.jpg

FRONTIERS
header.jpg

BTA level:

Hard West
header.jpg

Renowned Explorers: International Society
header.jpg

SPINTIRES
header.jpg

$13 level

Slime Rancher
header.jpg

I personally love Spintires, I have put a ton of time into it, and despite developer drama, I never regretted paying full price for it, so for around $5 and some change right now, I recommend it a lot if you like quirky, sim based driving.

https://www.humblebundle.com/wild-frontier-bundle

I've heard Gods Will be Watching is alright.

I haven't even touched any of the games from that THQ Nordic bundle yet, so I'll be passing on this one. I do hope they continue getting publishers to sign on to do PS4 bundles. I'd probably buy almost any console-centric bundle....I just have way too many Steam games at this point that I will never play.

jetsetrez

I'm still salty that the last bundle had Samorost 3, Machinarium, and Grim Fandango Remastered, all for $6. Only after excitedly purchasing did I realize it was a mobile bundle, not Steam keys. :( Thankfully Humble's support was very nice and refunded it promptly, but man, I've wanted Samorost 3 for a while and need to add Machinarium to my Steam library.

Nothing in that lot for me. Gods Will Be Watching looked mildly interesting, but I don't expect I would like it as a game, and Spintires is funny to watch Giant Bomb play, but not my kind of game.

Dezzy

Renowned Explorers is surprisingly fun and tactical despite the somewhat childish look to the game.

I already own that game, but for those who don't, it's worth getting it in the bundle. It's a very fun and addicting game. FTL like map exploration, and fun turn-based tactical combat.

Corpekata

Banned
Hard West is solid but hampered by a few things. Namely in that your resources are often way too constrained so like 75 percent of the abilities you can get end up not being worth using. The XCOM reboot had it right by tying abilites to cooldowns or X per mission abilities.

It strikes me as a game that would nail what they were going for in a sequel for sure.

Ventara

Hard West is the only one I want, so I'm gonna give it a pass. Still have a nice selection of games to play through, anyways.

Ehh I'll never understand some devs - first they stubbornly keep prices on steam and then bang their game lands on humble bundle for 5$ total.

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I recommend people get it for Gods Will Be Watching. I absolutely loved that game
Yeah, completely agree. I thought it was a really great game, and I couldn't believe the negative reaction it got around here when it released. I felt like I was playing a different game than everyone else.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
I love Harvest Moon. How is Slime Rancher similar? I'm interested in the bundle mostly for that game.

Farming getting items for upgrades
More farming.

None of the social things but so addicting...

Althane

gods will be watching gameplay is on a timer like dead rising 1?

From what I recall from watching it, it's more of a turn-based timer, not a real-time timer. So you have plenty of time to try to make decisions, but you only have a limited number of decisions to make.

nynt9

Have to disagree. It's a strong SRPG, that feels more like chess (heavy emphasis on positioning) than your typical turn-based combat, The atmosphere is great

Agreed. Though I might be biased as a weapon of my design (The Judge) is in the game :p

StereoVsn

So this is weird, got the mid tier bundle and I see Spintires and Hard West plus the lower tier games. However I don't see Renowned Explorers in the purchased bundle or my library in Humble. Anyone else experience this issue?

DJ_Lae

So this is weird, got the mid tier bundle and I see Spintires and Hard West plus the lower tier games. However I don't see Renowned Explorers in the purchased bundle or my library in Humble. Anyone else experience this issue?

Check near the top of your page - I couldn't find it at first either, but you have to pick a Steam or GoG key for that game.

Top Bottom