• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can I be the King of GAF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tauntaun

Banned
I've got nothing to qualify for this job except good looks and good blood, cause that's all that matters in a monarchy right? Also, it would be more like the monarchy in England where I wouldn't have real power I'd be a figure head that'd pop out of nowhere every once in a while and people would be like, "z0mg! Tauntaun, King of GAF posted in my thread!" Another thing is people would have to refer to me as: "Tauntaun, King of GAF" and not doing so would be a 24 hour ban. Let's see, what else? Oh I could have super GAF powers cause it's teh internets and that would be awesome too. I could never be banned, you can't ban the king. OH, I'd get a royal council too and I get to choose who's on it. They would be above the mods too. Mods would still do all that they do but they'd be more like sherriffs or something and my council would be the lords and ladies of GAF. That's got a nice ring to it. Also I could make/change tag's if the council approves it. Let me know when the crowning ceremony is, don't want to miss my own ceremony!

Sincerely,
Tauntaun, King of GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom