• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day remade entirely using GTA V

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
I came into this thread expecting a mod where you play as Arnold or something. Don't know why.

I skipped through a few parts and I noticed several elements missing. For example, during the LA river chase when the overpass takes off the top of the truck the T-1000 does not push the windshield down. Also during that scene there are times when the T1000 loses control of the vehicle temporarily and it bashes against the walls. None of that is in this.

But its still a great effort.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I came into this thread expecting a mod where you play as Arnold or something. Don't know why.

I skipped through a few parts and I noticed several elements missing. For example, during the LA river chase when the overpass takes off the top of the truck the T-1000 does not push the windshield down. Also during that scene there are times when the T1000 loses control of the vehicle temporarily and it bashes against the walls. None of that is in this.

...really?

NastyBook

Young John Connor's face is KILLING me.
TadkV.gif

eso76

Why Nathan Drake tho.

Also, would have preferred to see it done as close as possible without mods, this kinda defeats the purpose

I kinda just wanna watch T2 now. I appreciate the effort they put in this, but man I have never been a fan of films made in games all the way back since Red v. Blue.

border

I was wondering how they were going to re-create the T1000 freezing and being shattered.....it's kinda funny, but stupid.

They also skipped the T800 ripping its flesh skin off in front of Dyson, which presumably would have been a big challenge.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake

in the mall scene Arnold isn't hiding his shotgun into a flower box either. That kinda ruined it for me

Bowl0l

GTA 6 will need huge improvement if Rockstar wants their players to go crazy on their movie editing skills.

They added two thumbs up instead of one from the movie ending...

MechaX

This is impressive, but oh man, someone needs to gif the moment where Arnold pulls John onto the motorcycle during the chase.

Mikey Jr.

I'm confused.

Why is Nathan Drake in there?

And if they were going to put him in, and I feel like there are better versions of him that would fit.

The fact that John's buddy doesn't sport a glorious mullet is a big disappointment

But this really shows how great the GTA engine is and especially how great the movie is. The chase scenes work perfectly

Calm Mind

The character models and faces may be off and a few effects are missing here and there but the pacing, cinematography and tension and score have been retained throughout. 8.5/10

Top Bottom