• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rebecca has to get an abortion. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm breathing ok but I feel like I'm out of breath; like I'm hollow inside.

Someone found out about the baby and called Rebecca and threatened to tell her boyfriend. They didn't say who they were or what she had to do for them not to tell her boyfriend, just that they were going to do it.

She was hysterical when she called me. I didn't even know what was wrong because she was so hard to understand. I just felt my heart sink though just knowing is was something critical. We talked for about an hour and I finally asked her what was more important, the baby or her boyfriend. She said that she couldn't raise two babies on her own and knew that even with me she couldn't do it. So, we went to a clinic near the hospital where we made an appointment for the following week.

I feel sick about this. Physically sick. I can't believe some ****ing coward would do this to us. Me and her never did anyone any harm and they basically ruined her life, just for the **** of it. They're ****ing cowards, whoever they are. I wish I knew who did it. I'd ****ing break their nose. But that's the thing though, people love to call anonymously or email and that's when they make their threats. They wouldn't say that in front of me, that they'd tell Matt. ****ing cowards.

shuri said:
you didnt want to take care of the kid, so **** you. Wipe those crocodile tears from your face.

That's real classy asshole. Her life is ruined because of some anonymous coward. She didn't do shit to you or anyone else.

Mute

Banned
The Shadow said:
Me and her never did anyone any harm and they basically ruined her life, just for the **** of it.
Yeah except for you ****ing her behind her boyfriend's back, then getting her pregnant and planning to have her boyfriend raise it as his own. That's not terrible or anything. If she wants a kid so bad, she can have her own boyfriend **** her.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
1151361894540ag1.jpg

The Shadow said:
I feel sick about this. Physically sick. I can't believe some ****ing coward would do this to us. Me and her never did anyone any harm and they basically ruined her life, just for the **** of it. They're ****ing cowards, whoever they are. I wish I knew who did it. I'd ****ing break their nose. But that's the thing though, people love to call anonymously or email and that's when they make their threats. They wouldn't say that in front of me, that they'd tell Matt. ****ing cowards.

You're one of those stupid son of a bitches i've been hearing about, aren't you?

SEE: Mute's post

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Rather than blabbing to the world about it, perhaps you should have kept the whole sordid affair private?

The saga continues

Personally I'm looking forward to the prequels

If this is true btw, its not looking like a happy ending for her, but you've got to remember that her consenting to cheat with you and you letting it happen is what started all of it. Skipping on the pill. The anonymous caller is being a bit of a coward, but they probably think they're doing a good thing by intervening now. It would have been ****ed up whether they did or not really. The silver lining by the sounds of it would be that you're not going to be worrying about child support anymore.

Zapages

any the story continues... Thanks for episodic content man. :)

Congratulations to Detective-GAF, I am believer now of your power. :lol

castle007

Banned
WTF

you didn't have to **** her. It is your fault

and don't get a ****ing abortion. It is morally wrong, but what would you know?

shuri said:
you didnt want to take care of the kid, so **** you. Wipe those crocodile tears from your face.
Harsh, but he's right. Perhaps she should have swallowed.

Besides there's no way of knowing if it was yours or not. You nailed a slut and she got knocked up...shocking.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
The Shadow said:
That's real classy asshole. Her life is ruined because of some anonymous coward. She didn't do shit to you or anyone else.
Her life is "ruined" because of an abortion? Your post says she didn't think she could take care of two kids anyway.

And here you are, looking for pity because your feeling bad that a potential child is going to be terminated, one that you didn't give a shit about to begin with.

If anyone's an asshole, I'd suggest looking in a mirror you irresponsible twit.

So you were banging another man's girl and bragging about it on the internet while referring to her as "Whoremom". Then you get her pregnant and apparently deside to play it off so that the girl's boyfriend pays child support? And now this happens.

How can you say you haven't done anything to anyone?

Tamanon said:
Wait, she never knew your name?

:lol

Edit: Your writing your self into the corner this way. I would re write the part about taking her to a clinic and going with the old closehanger. That way you leave room for the potential sequel in the "Whore mom is bleeding on the floor and matt just walked in" thread.

jett

D-Member
The Shadow said:
It's hard to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm breathing ok but I feel like I'm out of breath; like I'm hollow inside.

Someone found out about the baby and called Rebecca and threatened to tell her boyfriend. They didn't say who they were or what she had to do for them not to tell her boyfriend, just that they were going to do it.

She was hysterical when she called me. I didn't even know what was wrong because she was so hard to understand. I just felt my heart sink though just knowing is was something critical. We talked for about an hour and I finally asked her what was more important, the baby or her boyfriend. She said that she couldn't raise two babies on her own and knew that even with me she couldn't do it. So, we went to a clinic near the hospital where we made an appointment for the following week.

:lol I'm done believing your bullshit.

Chichikov

The Shadow said:
They're ****ing cowards, whoever they are. I wish I knew who did it. I'd ****ing break their nose. But that's the thing though, people love to call anonymously or email and that's when they make their threats. They wouldn't say that in front of me, that they'd tell Matt. ****ing cowards.
Sorry, but I can’t hold it anymore.
I snitched on her.
I just couldn’t stand the idea of you procreating.
There, now you know.

But I’ve never imagined you would threatened to break someone’s nose on a gaming forum.
I think I’m way over my head here.
My only hope is the witness protection program.

Saoh

The Shadow said:
I can't believe some ****ing coward would do this to us. They're ****ing cowards, whoever they are. I wish I knew who did it. I'd ****ing break their nose. They wouldn't say that in front of me, that they'd tell Matt. ****ing cowards.

wait wait wait wait.......

they are cowards but she's cheating on her BOYFRIEND with YOU... and she won't even tell him? or have the decency to break up with him?

huh? i wonder what's wrong with that picture.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
well on the bright side she's been upgraded from "whore mom" to "rebecca." maybe that'll console her.

Javaman

I can't believe that you are actually angling for sympathy. The only ones I feel sorry for are the soon to be killed fetus and the boyfriend who doesn't know what kind of crazy bitch he's involved with. (If any of this is even true)

zon

Saoh said:
wait wait wait wait.......

they are cowards but she's cheating on her BOYFRIEND with YOU... and she won't even tell him? or have the decency to break up with him?

huh? i wonder what's wrong with that picture.

It has become pretty obvious from the previous threads that we shouldn't expect too much from poor ol' Shadow.

I like how he went from "Whoremom" to "Rebecca". Pretty big steps. What's next, Virgin Mary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom