• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you ever doubted if the POTUS is a fascist

Lime

a couple of hours ago

fascsitnyrf2.jpg

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/883012994145280000

@mods: please lock this thread if unnecessary

Socivol

Did he really say that or is the caption just incorrect? It's sad that for any other president you would know it's just a spelling error but for this one....

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I bet he had a sleepover with Bannon and they really got talking.

Literally the 1860s imperialist rhetoric of the west vs the savage orientals and the blood of patriots

It's the same thing there is no difference

Azuran

Banned
No wonder Trump would feel right at home in a place like Poland where the government has tried its best at suppressing the media.

Seeing people in other countries holding MAGA signs is so fucking ridiculous.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Blood alone moves the wheels of history! Have you ever asked yourselves in an hour of meditation - which everyone finds during the day - how long we have been striving for greatness? Not only the years we've been at war but from the moment as a child, when we realize the world could be conquered. It has been a lifetime struggle. A never-ending fight. I say to you and you will understand that it is a privilege to fight. WE ARE WARRIORS! Salesmen of north-eastern Pennsylvania, I ask you once more rise and be worthy of this historical hour. No revolution is worth anything unless it can defend itself. Some people will tell you salesman is a bad word. They'll conjure up images of used car dealers, and door to door charlatans. This is our duty to change their perception. I say, salesmen and women of the world... unite. We must never acquiesce, for it is together... TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL. WE MUST NEVER CEDE CONTROL OF THE MOTHERLAND... FOR IT IS TOGETHER THAT WE PREVAIL!

mclem

Did he really say that or is the caption just incorrect? It's sad that for any other president you would know it's just a spelling error but for this one....

Let's be honest, do you really believe the president uses the word "Patriarch"?

jelly

Needed a dictionary

the male head of a family or tribe.
an older man who is powerful within an organization:
"Hollywood's reigning patriarch rose to speak"
the male founder of something:
"he's the patriarch of all spin doctors"

Kill old men?

This part of his speech was not the bad part, it was the beginning, when he was talking about how Polish Americans love him and voted for him, and how the press are liars. As a Polish American, I despise him and did not vote for him.

Saying that the West will not be broken is actually the only good thing Trump said, especially as Poland has suffered in the shadow of Russia/USSR for its history, and the US -- under Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Trump -- have been disinterested in Russian military aggression in Eastern Europe. I find it very unlikely that Trump intended to defend the West against Russia though.

RinsFury

Fuck you Trump. If ever tries to make himself dictator I hope he is dragged through the streets and strung up like Mussolini.

Top Bottom