• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A brief history of dancing in Zelda. And a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HylianTom

Banned
Before we start, let’s take a look at the infamous commercial from the early 90s. Delicious!
425_F62_B7-2608-4_B97-_AE4_A-_DD87_B2_E6_E19_C.gif

Ocarina of Time was the first Zelda game where dancing was a plot point. Here’s our Goron buddy, reacting to Saria’s Song. (and a bonus Scarecrow!)
4_FF09_E7_A-3965-4_B72-96_AE-6_B0964_E49233.gif

1_AF7_C1_BA-72_E7-4976-_B7_BD-_E351935_AF37_E.gif

The dancing in Majora’s Mask varied from endearing to creepy..
4_D10376_E-4_EB6-456_E-859_A-_FEBE651_C5458.gif

1_D26967_B-_B066-4_C28-_BEA6-90_CADBB52_C72.gif

Wow. That’s a bit inappropriate, Mr Redead! Stop humping Link without consent!
8_F25_D079-5_A3_A-48_D7-8722-384_C0_FCC0_B83.gif

Going through The Wind Waker, you don’t really see much dancing.
F8_B09159-6_B4_B-4_C2_D-8_C6_C-0_EB2_A57_E82_AD.gif

Oh wow. Nice waterfall. I could go for a shower.
0_BCF9_F4_A-028_F-4913-_A65_A-_F0_D117118133.gif

Twilight Princess had a bit of dancing. And now you’ll have the Malo Mart theme stuck in your head all day!
DD2_AE0_EB-_CEA8-4_FF4-8_D90-1_D20_D2_E21258.gif

Yes, Fi’s dancing in Skyward Sword was quite a sight.
7920_D5_A3-3_E2_D-4651-_A32_F-3_CB2_EB558083.gif

(..it made me want to grab a loofah falafel thingy..)
5_C80_D2_CF-9933-4804-8_AFC-_D4_C28428_D06_F.gif

“I did try and fuck her. She had a boyfriend… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was taken. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big dramatic vomitus and everything... I've got to use some Syrup of Ipecac, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start jumping into showers with them. It's like a magnet. Just get in! I don't even wait. And when you're a semi-famous gaming website owner, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.”

(you can banish me now. Buh bye.)
50_CF9622-_A167-46_E1-811_F-_C4_B461_C23_CBB.gif

Nilaul

I think this might be the best suicide thread so far.

The dancing scene that stayed with me the most was that duet link had with the guy on the mushroom I think. It was completely eerie and unsettling.

Santar

It's kinda ironic that it's everybody who's leaving that's contributing to ruining what's left of Neogaf for us who just want to get back to discussing video games on this video game forum.
Behaving like immature trolls with all these clickbaity false threads. I thought people were above behaving like that but no.
It's just a gaming forum! If you don't like it here just stop coming here.

It's kinda ironic that it's everybody who's leaving that's contributing to ruining what's left of Neogaf for us who just want to get back to discussing video games on this video game forum.
Behaving like immature trolls with all these clickbaity false threads. I thought people were above behaving like that but no.

Lmao let's talk about games is meme level now

sublimit

Banned

It's even more ironic when you think that all these people who are currently trying to ruin this forum for us who are here to discuss our love about games are basically asking us to join these new forums.

I mean with a behavior like that who in their right mind would join some forum full of trolls and shitposters like them?

It's even more ironic when you think that all these people who are currently trying to ruin this forum for us who are here to discuss our love about games are basically asking us to join these new forums.

I mean with a behavior like that who in their right mind would join some forum full of trolls and shitposters like them?

The forums got ruined a long time ago - when there is an outcry by the moderation team and a whole slew of allegations, something is wrong.

But no, ignore all of social and moral instincts and JUST TALK ABOUT GAMES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom