• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Uncharted Drake Fortune PS3 Game Scans

Aw, I hope they stick with the jersey shirt. I found the perfect one a few weeks ago and got it just so I'd have something for Halloween.

:(

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Spanish is my first language and it is really sad when I read a preview like this one because it contains so little info. Any person in this forum and with an interest in this game could do a better job as long as he/she could write in spanish. It seems like they just grabbed all their info from online sites, took a couple of PR pics and created this article.

Kuran

Banned
rapestreasure.jpg

Wollan

The best pic is the the top one in the middle page. The leaves sticking out of the wall, you can see the weight behind the character running, beautiful branches above...etc..etc.

I don't know what to make of the game yet. The graphics look great, but every shot looks like it is taken from the same environment.

el Diablo said:
*shiver* man that woman's an ugly one. May as well have made her a man with the facial features they gave her.

Well, a lot of women are ugly in real life too. Actually, they can get much worse than this one.

Lain

I like that finally someone went with normal looking characters instead of the usual uber pumped hero or beautiful half naked vixen (not that I don't like half naked beauties, but they're in all games or almost now).
Characters that look the part is such a change from what I'm used to in videogames.
And I don't even think she is all that ugly in that scan where they seem to be on an airplane. She's definitely not good looking but neither ugly to me. Probably too much tomboyish with some bad facial features (compared to what we consider a beauty), but not ugly.

fmcato

godhandiscen said:
Spanish is my first language and it is really sad when I read a preview like this one because it contains so little info.

It's even sadder when you notice they don't know the difference between "haya" and "halla".

PolyGone

Banned
this should look hella crazy in motion - it'll be interesting to see if its kind of cartoony looking like their other games, or if it'll all be mo-capped

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
if you asked me in the abstract whether i'd like to see more realistic, less sexualized, less embarrassing portrayals of women in videogames, i'm sure i'd say 'yes.' but good lord, that woman's too ugly to be in a videogame. personal ugliness occurs in life, but i don't know why you'd go and build such an ugly person.

Wollan

Well that is in game but if you're referring to direct feed screens the latest ones are from a leak from last fall and before that the E3 shots.

Link Man

Banned
Lain said:
I like that finally someone went with normal looking characters instead of the usual uber pumped hero or beautiful half naked vixen (not that I don't like half naked beauties, but they're in all games or almost now).
Characters that look the part is such a change from what I'm used to in videogames.
And I don't even think she is all that ugly in that scan where they seem to be on an airplane. She's definitely not good looking but neither ugly to me. Probably too much tomboyish with some bad facial features (compared to what we consider a beauty), but not ugly.

She looks like a twelve-year-old boy. I'd raise an eyebrow to anybody who was attracted to her by her looks alone.

xaosslug

this game just gets better and better looking every time I see it.

drohne said:
if you asked me in the abstract whether i'd like to see more realistic, less sexualized, less embarrassing portrayals of women in videogames, i'm sure i'd say 'yes.' but good lord, that woman's too ugly to be in a videogame. personal ugliness occurs in life, but i don't know why you'd go and build such an ugly person.
:lol

it really does depend though. I mean, maybe she's the bookish, tomboy type.

el Diablo

Banned
drohne said:

My point exactly. She didn't have to look like a supermodel and be proportioned and dressed like one of the DOA girls, but the least they could have done is make her actually look like a woman. Between the facial structure and the short hair if all you saw was a headshot you'd swear it was a guy.

95196195220070423100902mb2.jpg

Awntawn

really want to see this stuff in motion, not including the old trailers from ages ago.

is this going to be a T-rated game? seems awkward to see a guy getting blown by a shotgun with no blood D;

Forceatowulf said:
Looks great. Too bad I don't read Japanese.

sometimes i fear for the human race

VonGak

Banned
Someone here needs to apologize to the voice actress which the female character was modeled after:

shamess5.jpg

Quit playing DOA! You should instead come up of the basement you are hiding in and take a look at your moms. :p I bet that in many cases the voice actress for Uncharted will become an instant looker. :D

BenjaminBirdie said:
Aw, I hope they stick with the jersey shirt. I found the perfect one a few weeks ago and got it just so I'd have something for Halloween.

:(

i've had a shirt pretty much identical to that for about 5-6 years now, lol.

VonGak

Banned
Orlics said:
The voice actress is actually attractive, unlike her in-game model IMO.
Okay so you are one of those who are turned on by blond hair. :lol

But it doesn't change that the facials features are the same. You know, those which people tend to copy over to Nathan's body to prove she looks like a guy.

The only difference is the nose which Naughty Dog has made look better, given her the nose of a super model.

Top Bottom