• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting my girlfriend a DS, what would be some good games to get?

I'm going to pick up a DS today for my girlfriend today but I'm not sure what games to get her. I think she would like any type of puzzle games. Any suggestions?

Defcon

Banned
Planet Puzzle League
Animal Crossing
Brain Age
Nintendogs
Cooking Mama

All guaranteed to get you laid.

womp

Meteos
Planet Puzzle League
Clubhouse Games
Touchmaster
Diner Dash
Tetris DS
Puyo Pop Fever

Any of those will meet her puzzle needs.

Don't get her Nintendogs...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Animal Crossing
Trauma Center
Nintendogs

All you need to know.

jooey

The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
wow these threads are in such high ****ing abundance that they're spilling into OT now?

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
jooey said:
wow these threads are in such high ****ing abundance that they're spilling into OT now?

i made an official "uuh what ds games to buy for my gf/relatives/friend" thread a long time ago, but back then i wasn't a forum superstar yet and it got 0 replies :(

womp

MagicJackBauer said:
Cool, thanks guys. Is the Opera web browser a free download or do you have to buy it?

You have to buy it and I highly recommend you DO NOT buy it. Spend the money on a game.

This site and most forums load like total ass on it.

MagicJackBauer said:
I'm going to pick up a DS today for my girlfriend today but I'm not sure what games to get her. I think she would like any type of puzzle games. Any suggestions?

touch_dic-tbn.jpg

:p... i'm sure she'll like what you buy her. Thoughts that counts!!!

Rushmore said:
I'm going to need several pics of your girlfriend to give an educated suggestion on what she might like.
I was about to post that. Industry studies show certain demographics play and enjoy different types of games. We need to be better informed to help you.

valparaiso said:
i made an official "uuh what ds games to buy for my gf/relatives/friend" thread a long time ago, but back then i wasn't a forum superstar yet and it got 0 replies :(
:lol

dog$ said:
Wow there's a lot of them.:lol But people have different tastes though, although I agree most of the answers are similar.

Pimpbaa

Super Princess Peach, because women can easily associate with the nonsencicle mood swing that Peach has in the game
I kid I kid

My girlfriend loved Mario Vs. Donkey Kong 2. It's pretty much the only game I've seen her take time specifically to try and finish. Nobody really mentions it but it's got easy to pick up controls and ladies love puzzles.

Johnas

Seems beelzebozo is winning this thread by a fair margin.

You might try Kirby: Canvas Curse for your gf, MJB. New Super Mario Bros., already suggested I noticed, is an excellent choice.

Top Bottom