• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New? Halo 3 Scans 8/10/07!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
798_0001.jpg

798_0002.jpg

798_0003.jpg

798_0004.jpg

798_0005.jpg

798_0006.jpg

798_0007.jpg

Game looks incredible!

Holy shit single player looks extreme! one of the best graphics ever especially the shot of MC chasing down one between 2 rock formations in scan 1

At this point there should be only ONE Halo community thread and anything related to Halo must stay there. Even if it is Halo brand underwear, bra, thongs.

Please stop it.

Cubsfan23

Banned
MirageDwarf said:
At this point there should be only ONE Halo community thread and anything related to Halo must stay there. Even if it is Halo brand underwear, bra, thongs.

Please stop it.

accept the fact that halo is now the biggest franchise in gaming

I had only seen some, not all of these scans before. And why are you guys bitching about Halo threads? There are only 2 on the front page, hardly out of the ordinary for a big game.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Kuroyume said:
SARGE'S CIGAR NEEDS TO BE THICKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, lol @ the elite in the driver's seat of the Elephant.

No way dude. I want him to be in Halo 4 as fit as he has always been. Have you seen Snake? Smoking kills!

MrDaravon

KachoMakura said:
I had only seen some, not all of these scans before. And why are you guys bitching about Halo threads? There are only 2 on the front page, hardly out of the ordinary for a big game.

In the past week there have been 12 active Halo 3 threads with a total of nearly 6500 posts. 6 of those threads have been active within the past 12 hours or so. It's gotten pretty ridiculous. Many of the threads have been valid, but it's still a little much, and most of the threads (especially the monster one) pretty much went to random shit.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Doesn't Sarge die in both of the previous Halo games though? Seems to me it isn't the smoking that's killing him.
Nope, the rumor has it that Sarge is supposedly a Spartan 1. Thats why he is able to deal with so much crap. Also, in First Strike it is revealed that he was able to survive the flood and so he got a skill boost from that. Sarge kicks so much ass.
sp0rsk said:
Haven't I seen these scans before.
Not in hi-res.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom