• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All for sale can be Traded, i would rather trade but either! I am on a budget and want games. Everything is in good condition

ps2:
Odin Sphere (Greatest-Hits) - $11 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Phantom Brave - $11 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($13 shipped)
Lost In Blue 1 - 10 dollar shipped
Trace Memory - 10 dollar shipped

DVD:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - $9 shipped

Want:

Uncharted
Super Mario Galaxy
Fatal Frame 1
HRAP3 arcade stick

Manga(The Drifting Classroom)

BrodiemanTTR said:
Well GAF, tough times have befallen me, and necessitate the selling of a lot of my video game stuffs. First and foremost, I'm looking to deal a Wii console, in used but pristine condition with no damage or other problems to speak of. This is a launch Wii that I personally waited in line for. It has been exceptionally well taken care of. I still have the original packaging, as you can see, whether or not you want that is up to you (additional shipping charges obviously apply). Included with the system are a Wii Remote and Nunchuk, all standard connections, and component cables. I've downloaded 13 Virtual Console and WiiWare games to the system. They are:

Sin & Punishment (N64), Super Metroid (SNES), Blazing Lazers (TG16), Super Star Soldier (TG16), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Kid Icarus (NES), Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES), StarTropics (NES), Punch-Out!! (NES), World of Goo, Bit.Trip Beat, ArtStyle Cubello, Defend Your Castle.

I would prefer to bundle the system with the following games: Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Zack & Wiki, Boom Blox, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I am asking $310 + shipping (probably $12-15) for the whole thing. The price is negotiable. I am open to breaking up the bundle and selling the system standalone as well as games individually.

ebaywii1.png

More images: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii2.png
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii3.png
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii4.png

Hate to bump so soon but I need to get this gone.

Tinabina

tinabina said:
I'm looking to sell my wow account that has 2 geared toons.

First up is a gnome warrior that has both a nice prot and dps collection of gear. His prot gear is all 25 man naxx gear, he has epic flying and both his professions are at 450 which are blacksmithing and mining.

Next up is my resto shaman. He was my pvp character so he is geared in that. He has 2 piece deadly, 3 piece hateful, the rest being mostly deadly gear. He also has epic flying and his professions are Jewelcrafting which is at 430ish and enchanting which is at 375.

There is also a lvl 71 hunter that has epic flying and tier 4/5/6 gear on him. His professions are alch and herbalism which are at 400ish I believe.

Send me a PM if you have any questions, looking for $450 but I'm willing to take any resonable offer, also willing to trade for a PS3.

Last price drop to $300, find these toons a good home :)

leroidys

I've sold tons of games on gaf with 100% positive feedback. I will accept all reasonable offers on games.

Selling

DS
DK: Jungle Climber
Chibi-Robo Park
Animal Crossing $15
Zoo Keeper $10
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Wario Master of Disguise $8
Metroid Prime Hunters $13
Pokemon Diamond
Mega Man Star Force Pegasus (sealed) $10
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble! $10
Bomberman Land Touch $12
Dig Dug Digging Strike $8
Tingle's Balloon fight (JP import)
Final Fantasy IVr $20
Final Fantasy IIIr $15
DQ Heroes Rocket Slime $15
Sonic Rush $10
Elite Beat Agents (w/ unused nintendo points card) $10
Elite Beat Agents (sealed) $12
Metroid Prime Hunters First Hunt (Free w/ purchase)
Suikoden Tierkreis $25
Metroid Prime Pinball $10
Mario Kart DS $10
Mario vs Donkey Kong 2 $15
Trace Memory $10
New International Track & Field $9
Polarium $8
Time Ace $5
Castlevania PoR $18
Elebits The Adventures of Kai and Zero

Gamecube

Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice)
SSBM
Soul Calibur II
Mega Man NT
The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition $30
Fire Emblem PoR
Mario Kart DD
Star Fox Assault
Donkey Konga
F-Zero GX
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime Echoes
Viewtiful Joe 2 (sealed)
Animal Crossing
Pikmin
Resident Evil 4 (Player's choice)
Wario World

PS2

Suikoden III
Suikoden IV (sealed)
Suikoden Tactics (sealed)
Hot Shots GOlf FORE!
Devil Mar Cry 3 (Special Edition)
Castlevania Lament of Innocence
Castlevania Curse of Darkness
Onimusha
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8 (no manual)
King of Fighters Collection: Orochi Saga
Maximo Ghosts to Glory (
Bombastic

xbox

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy
Gladius
NFL Fever 2002 (Free with purchase. Need an xbox game case?)
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Rainbow Six 3
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow
Sega GT 2002
Gunvalkyrie
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
From Russia with Love 007
Halo 2
Rainbow Six 3 demo disk w/ new Splinter Cell and Ghost Recon missions (free w/purchase
Ghost Recon 2

DVDs

Munich $5
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 3 $8
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Volume 4 $8
Kingdom of Heaven Director's cut $8
Ong Bak $5

Wii
Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn
Wario Land: Shake It!
No More Heroes
Wii Play
Super Paper Mario

Gameboy
The Empire Strikes back (capcom)
Jurassic Park

GBA
Klonoa
Klonoa 2
Drill Dozer $10
Sword of Mana
Super Monkey Ball
Zone of the Enders
Sonic Advance 3
Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue
FFTA (Label a little dirty)
Chu Chu Rocket!
Jet Grind Radio
Astro Boy
Bomberman Tournament
DK King of Swing
Fire Emblem
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones
Gunstar Super Heroes
Mario Kart Super Circuit

PS3

Folklore (sealed)

PM me for prices or pictures. I have lots of good feedback throughout the thread as both seller and buyer. Shipping inside the US only, sorry Canada gaf :(. Thanks!

I also have an extra copy of HL2 single player on steam if somebody wants that for trade or I could throw it in with an order.

Yes Boss!

I'm trimming about a quarter of my collection (106 retail releases) and selling them on eBay so I can pursue some of the shmups I want. I've got the below stuff already listed and everything is mint and well-taken care of.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/greggy1974_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

I'm also willing to break the auctions and make a trade for mint Saturn shmups. Looking for Battle Garegga and Batsugun. And a mint Japanese Saturn.

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

And a mint Persona 2. Never played but opened and 100% perfect:

P1010128.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yes Boss! said:
I'm trimming about a quarter of my collection (106 retail releases) and selling them on eBay so I can pursue some of the shmups I want. I've got the below stuff already listed and everything is mint and well-taken care of.

I'm also willing to break the auctions and make a trade for mint Saturn shmups. Looking for Battle Garegga and Batsugun. And a mint Japanese Saturn.

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010128.jpg
Quite the hull there.

Posted my Wii here already, figure I might as well post my DS Lite as well. Put this one up on eBay earlier in the week, auction ends today. Currently sitting at just under $90. In great shape just like the Wii. Comes with New Super Mario Bros., Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, and Metroid Prime Hunters.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=200350836757

Pictures at the link. Unfortunately I'm not on the computer with the source pics, so compressed to hell eBay pics will have to do.

Don't mind the overemphatic title, gotta make it easy for the eBay crowd. :lol

Yes Boss!

TenshiOni said:
Thanks for the notification, Yes Boss! Made a few bids.

I'm mmilleriii on eBay. :D

Nice, hopefully you get some good deals. There is a lot of stuff in there that I've no idea if it will sell, or how high/low. I just put everything at $5. Remember, one flat low shipping price for any number of titles in the US. None of these titles were dear to me but there is some AAAs in there. You should bid on my Target Terror for the Wii. :lol

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Yes Boss! said:
I'm trimming about a quarter of my collection (106 retail releases) and selling them on eBay so I can pursue some of the shmups I want.

I fully support this endeavor. Will bid on something.

S. L.

Yes Boss! said:

http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/gbuczek/P1010127.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/gbuczek/P1010126.jpg[IMG]

[B]And a mint Persona 2. Never played but opened and 100% perfect[/B]:

[IMG]http://i699.photobucket.com/albums/vv358/gbuczek/P1010128.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
you are a good man for shipping worldwide.
I'll probably try to nab some psp games from you

Yes Boss!

Shipping worldwide is actual cost. I just put $8.50 so I don't get burned. So, it could be cheaper and multiples would not be that much more. If you won stuff, I'd then weigh it all and give the actual USPS airmail rate on the invoice. Also, most of my PSP games have never been used since I'm a DS man and the discs and cases are in fantastic shape! Hope you get some good stuff! I also mark as "gift" in case you live in a country that likes to apply custom tax.

Cmagus

I have a few things for trade I am looking for a Ipod touch.Below is a list of games I would be willing to part with in a trade for one.The Ipod Touch must be in really good condition and have all its contents.Any model is fine this is a secondary one for development purposes

All games complete and in good condition unless noted

Xbox 360
-------------
Mirrors Edge
Oblivion GOTY Edition
Sonic Unleashed
Dark Sector
Army of Two
Bionic Commando
Bullet Witch
The Outfit
The Last Remnant
Lost Odyssey

Playstation 3
-----------------
Haze (No instruction booklet)
FolkSoul (import)
Infamous
Unreal Tournament 3

Sony PSP
--------------
Sony PSP Bundle no box (Battery is dead needs replacement)

-Red God of War Kratos PSP
-2 Gig Memory Stick
-All manuals and whatnot
-God of War PSP
-SuperBad UMD
-Phantasy Star Portable

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm clearing out stuff due to moving out for college and not being able to afford rent at my current place.
Thanks for looking.

ALL PRICES ARE SHIPPED Lots of feedback here + 60 Heatware
I can take CC/Debit/Transfers, but prefer Paypal Balance payment. Let me know before hand.

$25 - MGS: EC (Sealed)
$15 - Singstar (DISC ONLY)
$12 - Warhawk (Original - Like new, played twice)
$20 - Sonic Unleashed (360) (New, Sealed)

http://i39.tinypic.com/wgpzs1.jpg

VHS to DVD Converter / Player [ Panasonic DMR-ES45V ] --- $100 shipped (USPS Priority or UPS)
http://i42.tinypic.com/eu3orr.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/j6mon4.jpg

Player does what it does well, all my VHS's that I needed to be converted came out lokoing exactly like their VHS counterparts. Has HDMI port, SD slot, 2 button recording.
Manual (Not included, I just used the 2 button thing on page 50) [Hit to DVD button, then recording]:
http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMRES45V.PDF

PC / MISC / Free Stuff - I'd greatly prefer if you bought more than 1 good from here.
If you buy over $10 you can get one of the $5 or under items free.

http://i42.tinypic.com/dnenfn.jpg

$25 Used Logitech MX Revolution (Hard to mount on the charger, left wheel sometimes registers twice) Other than that it's solid and a great feeling mouse. I have already registered it's warranty for myself.
$15 Sunbeam Theta fan controller + Temp sensor
$2 (3x) NEW Masscool sleeved 80mm Fans (3 and 4 pin) (1x CoolerMaster 80mm, 3 pin)
$10 Advent Wireless headphones + Manual
$8 JMC 120x38mm fan (153 or 180CFM iirc, 1.2A @ 12V) sleeved 3 and 4 pin
$3 PCI fan
$5 old PS2 laser, semi-working iirc (Might give DRE)
$5 2.40Ghz/128/400 Celeron SL6W4, Q404A819
$7 Old rectangular dark blue sunglasses with reflective coating on the outside so you can see behind you (Bit worn)

Everything via USPS First Class w/ DC

Sanjuro

Prototype (XBOX 360) - $45 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Nintendo
Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, & Game Boy. - Priced.
Nintendo Game Boy console - Original in box. - $25
Nintendo Gamecube. - Priced.
Nintendo 64. - Priced.
Super Nintendo.
- Priced.
Sony
Playstation.
Playstation 2.

Microsoft
XBOX.
XBOX 360.
- Priced.
Sega
Sega Dreamcast. - Priced.
Sega Genesis.

Other Items
Tiger game.comhttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11333773&postcount=3214 - $16
Nintendo promo and misc promo items.
DVD

Consider my feedback list positives for everybody listed. Everyone here has been great buyers and great communication in between. Recently added. Urban Scholar.

My current GAF feedback.

Mamesj

Banned
Any interest in a black 80gb 6th gen ipod? It's hardly used, but does have some cosmetic wear-- the usual scuffed up chrome, some marks on the face. The screen is perfect. $140 shipped (but I'll have to wait until my iphone gets here next week before shipping.)

I messaged NameGenerated as well^^^ but I'm putting it out to everyone in case he/she doesn't respond to the pm...

I am looking to sell my dreamcast.

Comes with:
Console
VMU
Extra memory card
DC to PS2/PSX controller adapter (mint)
VGA Box (mint)
One Controller
Jet Grind Radio (mint, not in picture)
Chu Chu Rocket (mint, not in picture)

Sorry no A/V cables. Cannot find them.

All for $60 or best offer.

Paypal Please

15ml7pl.jpg

Nakazato

Damn it Yes Boss! Why do you tempt me with so many great games >.<;;.
Off-topic: Can you use a debit card to transfer funds to paypal never use the service before but yes boss is making me bid lol

Yes Boss!

Nakazato said:
Damn it Yes Boss! Why do you tempt me with so many great games >.<;;.
Off-topic: Can you use a debit card to transfer funds to paypal never use the service before but yes boss is making me bid lol

You set up a paypal, verify it with address, then link a checking account, debit card, or credit card. When you buy something it does a instant transfer from your account you established as your primary for the exact amount. You can also do an eCheck which is just a slower transfer from your checking. I've used all forms to buy stuff, from Amex to my Debit. It is the seller who swallows the 2-3% interchange fee that goes to the bank just as a regular retail merchant does.

Sega Saturn Stuff
fudglelumplesat.gif

Sega Saturn Bundle $60 Shipped
(The games have scratches but surprisingly work perfectly fine. Games come in sleeves)
  • Sega Saturn Console
  • 2 Controllers (One has noticeable wear and tear but is fully functional)
  • RCA Cable
  • R/F Cable
  • Virtua Fighter 2
  • Daytona USA
  • Virtua Cop
  • Battle Arena Toshinden URA
  • Maximum Force
  • Street Fighter: The Movie
  • Viruta Racing

The following games are complete unless otherwise noted and the listed prices do not include shipping:
$2 -- NBA Action
$2 -- NBA Jam Extreme
$2 -- NHL All Star Hockey(Broken Hinge)
$4 -- Hang-On
$5 -- Wrestlemania: The Arcade Game
$5 -- Sega Rally Championship (No Book)
$7 -- Tomb Raider
$7 -- Sonic 3D Blast
$8 -- Bust-A-Move 2 Arcade Edition
$10 - Daytona USA Championship Circuit Edition
$12 - D
$15 - Fighting Vipers
$15 - Iron Man X-O Manowar in Heavy Metal
$20 - Sonic R
$20 - Nights into Dreams w/ 3D Controller
$30 - Panzer Dragoon
$30 - Panzer Dragoon II Zwei
$40 - Sega Ages

IMAGE_002.jpg

Gold Zelda Nintendo DS Lite (Includes R4 DS cart & 2GB MicroSD) $90 Shipped
IMAGE_003.jpg
IMAGE_004.jpg

PS2 slim w/ 7" LCD Screen $90 shipped
IMAGE_005.jpg

Note:
Shipping is $5 per box (2 games can fit in one box) Save on multiple items :D
Please no credit card Paypal. If you must use credit card Paypal, please add $2 to whatever you're buying to cover Paypal fees.

Nekobo

Anyone selling the Knights in the Nightmare pre-order art book?

I'm selling...

Lunar Knights (Sealed) $15 shipped
Persona 3 strategy guide (sealed) Make an offer (PM me)

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
5$ Game Sale, all prices shipped, Comes complete unless mentioned

Xbox
Sega GT/JSRF
Crimson Skies
Freedom Fighters

PS2
Tekken Tag
Virtual on Marz(Disc/Coverwork, missing manual)
GTAIII
Kinetica

PC(All Discs only, some come with casing/Discs)
Flight Sim 2002
Commandos II
Tomb Raider Chronicles(Includes Editor disc)

Updated more tomorrow after I'm not drugged out =[

Also to Yes Boss, Sell some of those on Amazon, your gonna get killed with prices on Ebay.

Nakazato

Yes Boss! said:
You set up a paypal, verify it with address, then link a checking account, debit card, or credit card. When you buy something it does a instant transfer from your account you established as your primary for the exact amount. You can also do an eCheck which is just a slower transfer from your checking. I've used all forms to buy stuff, from Amex to my Debit. It is the seller who swallows the 2-3% interchange fee that goes to the bank just as a regular retail merchant does.
Ok thanks yes boss ^^

Ponn

Banned
Infamous PS3 - opened but like new, played a couple hours. Complete no scratches with booklet - $40 shipped

Iron Man Blu-ray - complete with cardboard sleeve - $12 shipped

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Blu-ray - complete - $12 shipped

Transformers Bluray - complete in case with sleeve - $12 shipped

FFVII Advent Children Blu-ray, complete with sleeve, only watched once like new - $15 shipped

Final Fantasy 8 PSone - GH stripe, sealed new - $12 shipped

Final Fantasy Chronicles - GH stripe, sealed new (the one with chronotrigger and FFVI) - $12 shipped

Final Fantasy Crisis Core PSP - complete like new with booklet and case - $12 shipped

DCX

DCX
Yes Boss! said:
i tried to buy a couple of games, but the robo bid is killing me on Resident Evil 5, so screw it! Hope i win the others which i know i won't.

DCX

Yes Boss!

shintoki said:
5$ Game Sale, all prices shipped, Comes complete unless mentioned

Also to Yes Boss, Sell some of those on Amazon, your gonna get killed with prices on Ebay.

I've got no problem with eBay...even after the 10% fee. I just prefer it to Amazon since I've been using it for years. Usually my auctions close around where I expect. Plus, it is not always about getting as much money as I can. Sometimes it is just nice to find new homes around the world for some of my games.

MoeB

Selling:
PS3:
The Darkness $19
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue $24.99
Resistance Fall of Man $19
Rainbow six Vegas $15
Warhawk (No headset, just the retail box) $15
MotorStorm 1 $16
DiRT $19

DS:
Big Brain Academy $10

I will only accept payments via PayPal.
All prices are USD
Will ship to US and Canada.

All game are in mint condition [Mostly played ONCE] with TWO manuals (English and French)

BrodiemanTTR said:
Well GAF, tough times have befallen me, and necessitate the selling of a lot of my video game stuffs. First and foremost, I'm looking to deal a Wii console, in used but pristine condition with no damage or other problems to speak of. This is a launch Wii that I personally waited in line for. It has been exceptionally well taken care of. I still have the original packaging, as you can see, whether or not you want that is up to you (additional shipping charges obviously apply). Included with the system are a Wii Remote and Nunchuk, all standard connections, and component cables. I've downloaded 13 Virtual Console and WiiWare games to the system. They are:

Sin & Punishment (N64), Super Metroid (SNES), Blazing Lazers (TG16), Super Star Soldier (TG16), Kirby's Adventure (NES), Kid Icarus (NES), Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES), StarTropics (NES), Punch-Out!! (NES), World of Goo, Bit.Trip Beat, ArtStyle Cubello, Defend Your Castle.

I would prefer to bundle the system with the following games: Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, Super Paper Mario, Zack & Wiki, Boom Blox, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Sonic and the Secret Rings.

I am asking $310 + shipping (probably $12-15) for the whole thing. The price is negotiable. I am open to breaking up the bundle and selling the system standalone as well as games individually.

ebaywii1.png

More images: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii2.png
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii3.png
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z125/BrodiemanTTR/ebaywii4.png

Bump for a new page, need to sell this.

Yes Boss!

I'm bumping mine as well for the new page. Trades are no longer available since I've got 70 of my titles with bids. Also, if you are from the US, it is one low shipping price of $3.50 for any number of titles...one, four, seven, etc.

For worldwide, I charge actual shipping. I just weigh and charge actual USPS airmail charges. Historically, shipping is not that bad for video games. And to Europe they often arrive pretty quick-like (often quicker than to NY). I've shipped games to every continent in past, with no problem. Also, I've been to just about every major country and lived in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East so it pleased me immensely to send games to others not in the US.

Yes Boss! said:

P1010127.jpg

P1010126.jpg

P1010128.jpg

t1mmmy

Neo Member
For Sale!

SNES:
-Super Mario Kart (Player's Choice Edition): 27$ Shipped via Priority Mail!
Complete w/ Dust Cover, Box, Instructions, & Cardboard.
img6905.jpg

-Super Punch Out: 23$ Shipped via Priority Mail
Comes with Dust Cover, Box, Random Literature, old Nintendo Power Poster
*Rear label is ripped, and some left over sticker residue on back*
img6906.jpg

Lost Vikings 2: 25$ Shipped via Priority Mail
Complete w/ Dust Cover, Box, Instructions & Cardboard.
img6908.jpg

Yoshi Cookie: Sold to makeamidget http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1407/img6910.jpg

PC:
Lemmings Paintball: 5$ Shipped via First Class
img6913r.jpg

Strategy Guides:
StarFox 64 Official Nintendo Power's Player's Guide: 7$ Shipped
img6911.jpg

Misc:
Case Logic DVD/CD Case: 17$ Shipped.
Holds up to 72 DVDs/CDs/Games, Great for keeping your games organized.
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4951/case.png

Feedbacks:
eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=t1mmmy&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true
GAF: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16025050&postcount=13328
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=16284654&postcount=13701

NASIOC (Subaru Forum)
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/itrader.php?u=93488
All under the same username "T1mmmy"

DCX

DCX
DCX said:
Originally Posted by DCX:
Selling some games: Game marked with C are complete. items also priced shipped. Bold items are sold/pending

PSP:

- Parappa The Rapper (c)- $8

PSX:

- Total Eclispe: Turbo- $3
- Porsche Challenge- $4
- Omega Boost- $5
- Road Rash 3D- $5
- Blaster Master: Blasting Again- $3
- Soviet Strike- $4
- Colony Wars- $5
- Gex- $3
- One- $3
- Skeleton Warriors- $3
- R4: Ridge Racer 4- $5 (c)
- Fear Effect- $5 (c) ( water warped , manual and insert )
- Gekido- $4 (c)
- Treasure Planet- $2 (c)
- Pandemonium! - $3 (manual Missing )
- Gex: Enter The Gecko- $5 (c)
- Gex: Deep Cover Gecko- $5 (c)
- Wipeout XL- $5 (c)
- Nuclear Strike- $5 (c)
- Metal Gear Solid- $8 (c) ( Black Label )

All for $35 shipped!!!

4665_1099514960358_1001187453_30244756_115727_n.jpg

4665_1099514720352_1001187453_30244755_710846_n.jpg

DCX
Bump for new page ofr the 50 post crowd!

DCX

TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince said:
PRICE LOWERED

FOR SALE: (all games are complete in perfect condition unless otherwise noted

PS3:
Prototype -- BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED -- $51 shipped!

photo58i.jpg

Wii:
No More Heroes -- $16 shipped

PSP:
Final Fantasy Crisis Core -- $16 shipped

PM me!!

new page

xaosslug

PM me any offers/questions you might have. :)

for sale:​

PS3:
Army of Two
Madden NFL 09
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

PS2:
PS2 fatboy w/all the cables and two controllers (it has given me no probs at all up to when I bought my PS3. I even have its org. box still - :lol)

games:
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (no manual, slip cover's a bit worn)
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (the box is somewhat worn)
SSX 3
SSX Tricky (greatest hits)
Grim Grimoire (sealed)
Odin Sphere (sealed)

PS1:
Xenogears (greatest hits, sealed)

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)

games:
Amped 2
Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (no manual)
Dead or Alive 3
GunValkyrie
Otogi: Myth of Demons (no manual)
RalliSport Challenge 2
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Sale history

or trade for:​

wants:

ps3 -
inFamous
RE5
Valkyria Chronicles
SFIV
Eternal Sonata
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Resistance 2
Folklore