• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

official buy/trade/sell thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCReuter

Not sure if anyone here is interested in Bemani games, but I'm selling my Pop'n Music 14 Fever! Konamistyle, Pop'n Music V Rare Soundtrack 16, Slip box and Headphones . These are all still factory sealed and perfect condition. $100 shipped.

popnsale02.jpg

poweld

Sort of a longshot, but I'm looking for an iPod Touch 2nd Gen in good condition. If anybody is looking to unload one, please contact me with info.

MoeB

Yes Boss! said:
Shipping worldwide is actual cost. I just put $8.50 so I don't get burned. So, it could be cheaper and multiples would not be that much more. If you won stuff, I'd then weigh it all and give the actual USPS airmail rate on the invoice. Also, most of my PSP games have never been used since I'm a DS man and the discs and cases are in fantastic shape! Hope you get some good stuff! I also mark as "gift" in case you live in a country that likes to apply custom tax.

I did notice that you're charging 8.50 to ship a single PSP game to Canadia. It was rather shocking. If I pay via paypal then regardless of what the actual shipping charges would be, I'd be still paying 8.50. Or maybe I'm just uneducated with regards to ebay ding-a-longs.

Yes Boss!

DCX said:
Hey i won Blue Dragon!

DCX

Cool!

MoeB said:
I did notice that you're charging 8.50 to ship a single PSP game to Canadia. It was rather shocking. If I pay via paypal then regardless of what the actual shipping charges would be, I'd be still paying 8.50. Or maybe I'm just uneducated with regards to ebay ding-a-longs.

Hi, that is just my worldwide shipping for one game which is accurate for most countries like South America, Australia, and Europe. Single game to Canada would be around $5 and $1-2 for each additional. I just weigh everything then charge actual airmail. So, if you won something just don't pay till I send an invoice with the proper amount, which will be over the next few hours since I've got so many auctionsd closing and I'm waiting for them to end so I can properly invoice international buyers.

MoeB

DCX said:
Hey i won Blue Dragon!

DCX
shh, that's nothing to be proud of.

Yes Boss! said:
Cool!

Hi, that is just my worldwide shipping for one game which is accurate for most countries like South America, Australia, and Europe. Single game to Canada would be around $5 and $1-2 for each additional. I just weigh everything then charge actual airmail. So, if you won something just don't pay till I send an invoice with the proper amount, which will be over the next few hours since I've got so many auction closing and I'm waiting for then to end so I can properly invoice international buyers.

thank yous for the clarificationses.

DCX

DCX
MoeB said:
shh, that's nothing to be proud of.

thank yous for the clarificationses.
Quiet you! It reminded me of RPGs like Evolution on the Dreamcast, art style at least. Plus it was worth helping a gaffer out.

DCX

MoeB

Crazymoogle said:
wow, bloody auctions. sniped on 3 so far :lol I'm done now though, it's not worth the dollar dif anymore. Good luck on your auctions, YB
I got sniped on kingdom farts. so mad!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All for sale can be Traded, i would rather trade but either! I am on a budget and want games. Everything is in good condition

ps2:
Odin Sphere (Greatest-Hits) - $11 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Phantom Brave - $11 shipped
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - $11 shipped

Gamecube:
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - $11 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($13 shipped)
Lost In Blue 1 - 10 dollar shipped
Trace Memory - 10 dollar shipped

DVD:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - $9 shipped

Want:
Uncharted
Super Mario Galaxy
Fatal Frame 1
Haunting Ground
Rule of Rose
HRAP3 arcade stick
Manga(The Drifting Classroom)

botkiller

Have:
Killzone 2 - PS3
Street Fighter IV - Xbox 360
Skate 2 - Xbox 360

Want:
SOCOM Confrontation - PS3
Resident Evil 5 - 360
My Japanese Coach - Nintendo DS
Monies

DCX

DCX
TenshiOni said:
Was "sniped" on TWEWY and Phoenix Wright 2 & 3. :(

Yeah?

Well, I won Dead Space!
You! I had Dead Space, Orange BOx, RE5, Samba all pegged, i only won Blue Dragon... :/

DCX

DCX said:
Hey i won Blue Dragon!

DCX
I won Ratchet and Clank! :D Was really close to Minna no Golf 5 too but someone snatched it away at the end.

edit: also I can't believe Crush for PSP has zero bids. Really awesome game especially for 5 bucks, just too bad it isn't that well known.

Deft Beck

IMG_0125.jpg

Other DS games:
N+ - $15
Space Invaders Extreme - $15
Apollo Justice:Ace Attorney - $20

PS2:

.hack GU Vol 3 (sealed) - $10
EyeToy Play - $5
Fantavision - $5
MAGIX Music Maker - $5
Sega Genesis Collection - $10
Soul Calibur III - $15

prices are before shipping and are negotiable

Selling a GameStop EDGE card valued at $299.98 redeemable at any U.S. Gamestop, EB Games, Electronics Boutique, EBX, Funcoland, Planet X, and Software Etc store or online for $250.00 (free shipping or you can get the account number and pin online).

If you plan on buying a system or a bunch of games and accessories from any of these stores listed above, you'd be saving $50 with this card.

This is totally legit and clean.

PM me if interested.

Deft Beck

Wheeliedude said:
IMG_0125.jpg

Other DS games:
N+ - $15
Space Invaders Extreme - $15
Apollo Justice:Ace Attorney - $20

PS2:

.hack GU Vol 3 (sealed) - $10
EyeToy Play - $5
Fantavision - $5
MAGIX Music Maker - $5
Sega Genesis Collection - $10
Soul Calibur III - $15

prices are before shipping and are negotiable

Burnout Legends: $13
Bust-A-Move Deluxe: $6
The Con - $5
Death Jr - $7
Gitaroo Man Lives - $15
Every Extend Extra - $9
Monster Hunter Freedom 2: $22
Medieval Resurrection - $7
Dynasty Warriors - $5
Gunpey - $8
Lumines II - $10
Marvel Trading Card Game - $5

I am also in the process of putting these games on Goozex, in case one wants to trade for something.

MoeB

Yay I won, Luminus deux, Every Extend Extra and Mega Man powered UP (cutest box art evar).

Can't believe that Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations is going for $30. jeez

omg sniper battle @ Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3 snipes within 5 seconds

Yes Boss!

MoeB said:
Yay I won, Luminus deux, Every Extend Extra and Mega Man powered UP (cutest box art evar).

Can't believe that Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations is going for $30. jeez

omg sniper battle @ Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney 3 snipes within 5 seconds

Cool, good games all!

I sent invoices to anybody who bought anything. All packages will go out tomorrow.

Everything sold except for Crush and Parappa the Rappa for PSP and Sega All Stars Tennis for the 360. Shame, cause Crush is a cool game. I guess it goes back into my collection!

Yes Boss!

Linkhero1 said:
Just won Soul Bubbles from Yes Boss! Can't wait for it :D

It is going out first thing tomorrow morning. It is already packed! Ridiculously awesome game.

BTW, I send packages to my brother in SF all the time so expect it within about two days.

Yes Boss!

shintoki said:
How much did the Persona EP go for? I've been thinking of parting with mine :lol

Eternal Punishment went for $82.

(Crap, just realized I forgot to list my Devil Summoner 2 with doll, guess I'll keep it)

Yes Boss!

Drkirby said:
Let us know how much money you get in the end, should get well over a $1000 I think.

Auctions closed at $1750.00. eBay and paypal fees are $225. Pretty good since it was about $4K retail and I was just trimming the fat off my collection. DS games and the AAA PS360 titles seemed to hold good resell value the most. I just wanted some money for shmups this summer. Consequently, I just completed my PS2 Cave collection, bought a few Dreamcast shooters and will pick up a multi-sync monitor for my summer custom cabinet project. Success!

DCX

DCX
Yes Boss! said:
Auctions closed at $1750.00. eBay and paypal fees are $225. Pretty good since it was about $4K retail and I was just trimming the fat off my collection. DS games and the AAA PS360 titles seemed to hold good resell value the most. I just wanted some money for shmups this summer. Consequently, I just completed my PS2 Cave collection, bought a few Dreamcast shooters and will pick up a multi-sync monitor for my summer custom cabinet project. Success!
Nice!!!

DCX

Have a like new Intensity Pro Capture card. Comes with box, cd and everything it's suppose to come with.

Looking to trade for a PSP-3000. Value for both is almost identical so I think the trade is very fair. (200 for the card and 169 for the PSP)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All for sale can be Traded, i would rather trade but either! I am on a budget and want games. Everything is in good condition

ps2:
Odin Sphere (Greatest-Hits) - $11 shipped
Metal Gear solid 3:Snake Eater - $10 shipped
Phantom Brave - $11 shipped
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland - $11 shipped

Gamecube:
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - $11 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Pokemon Pearl version used but new condition($13 shipped)
Lost In Blue 1 - 10 dollar shipped
Trace Memory - 10 dollar shipped

DVD:
Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children - $9 shipped

Want:
Uncharted
Super Mario Galaxy
Fatal Frame 1
Haunting Ground
Rule of Rose
HRAP3 arcade stick
Manga(The Drifting Classroom)

GunnerGlory said:
Positive feedbacks for

Drkirby
Segata Sanshiro
GhostSeed

Quick payments from all three.
Positive feedback for GunnerGlory. This dude is absolutely tops, stuff got here superfast and he was a pleasure to deal with. Big ups!

SEGATAbadge.gif

jjasper

Sorry I am a little late with this (thought I had already done it) positive feedback for:
SanjuroTsubaki
pr0cs
DCX
GQman2121

They all bought some stuff from me and paid fast.

Have:
InFAMOUS - $45
Fallout 3 (XBox 360) - Trade for PS3 version only
Call of Duty 4 (XBox 360) - $25
Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS) - $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom