• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Carolina CNN Dem Debate (Obama: Yet to determine if Bill is, in fact, a brotha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
COLUMBIA, S.C. - Barack Obama is stepping up his effort to correct the misconception that he's a Muslim now that the presidential campaign has hit the Bible Belt.

At a rally to kick off a weeklong campaign for the South Carolina primary, Obama tried to set the record straight from an attack circulating widely on the Internet that is designed to play into prejudices against Muslims and fears of terrorism.

"I've been to the same church _ the same Christian church _ for almost 20 years," Obama said, stressing the word Christian and drawing cheers from the faithful in reply. "I was sworn in with my hand on the family Bible. Whenever I'm in the United States Senate, I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. So if you get some silly e-mail ... send it back to whoever sent it and tell them this is all crazy. Educate."

He's not a turrist?!

reilo

:lol watching this in HD is priceless. The amount of make-up would make Paris Hilton blush if her face was capable of omitting natural colors through the layers of make-up.

reilo

"It's the economy, stupid!" Part deux.

STOP GETTING A CLOSE UP ON HER FACE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think her answer there was pretty good, but as I understand it the interest rate freeze (which both she and Obama are advocating) is not feasible?

SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
Damn I've never watched so many debates in my life... I feel so politically informed!
It's the gaf effect. I think I'm the only person in my country who is insane enough to watch an internet feed of American presidental debates at 4 am in the morning. :lol

npm0925

We need more green jobs to pay for the stimulus plan so that we can bring about change so that working families can pay their heating bills!

This is the first time I catch of glimpse of the Democratic debates.

My first impression of Obama is that he's not such at ease when improvising. Edwards and Clinton are better in this department.

reilo

Edwards mentioning his father and the Mills now, gets like four claps.

Gets biggest clap dissing W.

reilo

Obama: "In a years time, it would be me enforcing them."

Cocky! Nice!

Juice

reilo said:
Obama: "In a years time, it would be me enforcing them."

Cocky! Nice!

Yeah, demonstrates that he's still concerned with black voters who can't see him as being realistically elected.

Notice the "Hillary and her husband". Now she's playing the mom "reality break" role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom