• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com and the 360, something fishy.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Just about every 360 model and bundle is showing Discontinued by Manufacturer. ?????

Pro Value Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

Arcade Bundle Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

20GB with HDMI Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

Elite with 120GB drive Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

Elite bundle Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

Core Discontinued by Manufacturer: Yes

360 with 20GB, Family Fun Bundle, and Halo 3 edition are the only ones not showing that.

Curious.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Didn't you get the memo? M$ is bailing out soon.

shortages

clav

# Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
# ASIN: B000W91YTA
# Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 12.2 x 3.3 inches ; 7.7 pounds
# Media: Video Game
# Release Date: October 9, 2007
# Average Customer Review:
161 Reviews
5 star: 61% (99)
4 star: 16% (27)
3 star: 5% (9)
2 star: 5% (9)
1 star: 10% (17)

See all 161 customer reviews...
4.1 out of 5 stars 161 customer reviews (161 customer reviews)
# Amazon.com Sales Rank: #69 in Video Games (See Bestsellers in Video Games)

Popular in this category: (What's this?)
#1 in Video Games > Xbox 360 > Hardware > Consoles
# Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000W91YTA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Draft

endofanera.png

Game over.

Tmac

It seems they have a new bunddle in the works. They just totally screw up, in every possible way, the timming issue.

stotch

Banned
The picture still shows Forza and Marvel, the holiday bundles have been discontinued...and everythng else. Oops, but did a similar thing happen when Sony discontinued their holiday bundles?

Xun

Standard Xbox 360: 240GB HDD, Blu-Ray, new sleek design.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!

Come on, it would be awesome!

MaX_PL

Banned
larger HDD yes, but definitely no bluray.

i'm guessing 80 gig and 320 gig and arcade no more. all with a redesigned mobo.

Xun said:
Standard Xbox 360: 240GB HDD, Blu-Ray, new sleek design.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS!

Come on, it would be awesome!

That already came out over a year ago, i think they called it a PS3. but the HDD wasnt as big

Danielsan

Didn't one of Microsoft's 360 factories recently decide to call it quits? GDC is going to be interesting then again I'm really getting sick of the endless sku revisions this gen.

clav

Danielsan said:
Didn't one of Microsoft's 360 factories decide to call it quits? GDC is going to be interesting then again I'm really getting sick of the endless sku revisions this gen.
I suppose this is for something to say at GDC.

Another SKU confirmed?

Xun

Obviously I was joking with my previous post, but it sure would be nice to have just one SKU. I also think it would be smart to redesign the 360 a little bit, that way dumb fucks would realize that the newer chipset is already out.

Hmmmm.. limited shipments of 360s hitting stores, most stores out of stock, Amazon listing all SKUs as discontinued, GDC this week....

They must be getting ready to announce something, maybe they are going back to a 2 SKU approach, both with hard drives, Elite with wi-fi.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
sionyboy said:
Hmmmm.. limited shipments of 360s hitting stores, most stores out of stock, Amazon listing all SKUs as discontinued, GDC this week....

They must be getting ready to announce something, maybe they are going back to a 2 SKU approach, both with hard drives, Elite with wi-fi.

i would buy in a heartbeat.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Would be cool if they completely revamped the SKUS. Kill the arcade.

Maybe, i don't know, no rumors no leaks, so weird.

Top Bottom