• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF13/Versus 13 at PS Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jijidasu

Just noticed on FF&KH blog some new information about FF13/Versus 13.

To summarise:

3~4 minutes of footage will be shown of a 3 man party fighting at some plains region.
The battle scene camera will make you get motion sickness according to the original poster.

Versus 13 antagonist revealed, has long gold or white hair. (Anyone else thinking of that 'leaked' concept art a while back?)

Video will definately have new footage. Not sure whether this is public or not.

I have no idea where this is at but if it's around Tokyo and public, I'll make a visit.

[edit: more info on enemy]

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Will not be set up for dissapointron.

Eh, who am I kidding?

soul

Autumn Thread said:
Versus 13 antagonist revealed, has long gold or white hair. (Anyone else thinking of that 'leaked' concept art a while back?)
[edit: more info on enemy]

The leaked concept art was fan made by Maiki I believe?

Vorador

Banned
Ummm

Where is the "Don't know if want" image when you need it?.....

Motion sickness? Maybe the final game will have a disclaimer of the likes of: "S-E is not liable for any vomiting during the game" :lol :lol :lol

jiggle

cam footage soon i hope.

the summary is from someone who already saw it? Was the fight scene from actual battle?

PS Premiere?
Ico3 debut!

k79

Banned
Autumn Thread said:
The battle scene camera will make you get motion sickness according to the original poster.

Final Fantasy themed puke bucket included or bust!

Anyways looking forward to seeing an actual battle.

pswii60

Last year we got quite a bit of stuff out of PS Premiere, like the Katamari dude's new game, and a wealth of PSN stuff like Elefunk. If FF is going to be there this week, should be plenty to get excited about.

Hopefully we'll finally see what Afrika is all about. And I wish Team ICO's game would be unveiled but it probably won't be :/

Diablos

Hope you guys are ready for this, because it's probably going to be the only FFXIII footage you'll have for like, a year.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Some press people would probably know if there was a premiere event coming up..maybe they can enlighten us..

Narcosis

Diablos said:
Hope you guys are ready for this, because it's probably going to be the only FFXIII footage you'll have for like, a year.

Footage we'll have? Oh, I'm not betting on that at all.

It'll be the only footage certain members of the press will see in a secret theater. For the next year we'll hear second hand accounts of how cool it was--but they're not allowed to say anything, so we'll just be told it was alot of cool new stuff...and maybe we'll get a bad pencil rendition of 2 characters fighting like last time. When Square does get around to giving people in the west any info, it'll be them unveiling the same footage that most of us saw on the web after it got ripped from the CLOUD DVD in Japan.

Elbrain said:
You know what I want in FF 13 I want a female villain like FF8 come on do it!

As long as it was underplayed, and Lightning continues to remain the protagonist (fingers crossed) that could be thematically interesting.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
Leidenfrost said:
As long as it was underplayed, and Lightning continues to remain the protagonist (fingers crossed) that could be thematically interesting.

That is why it thought it would be interesting too.

It's all lies and deceitful trickery to disappoint everyone into killing themselves so that Squarenix won't have to worry about making games for anyone anymore.

Elios83

It's interesting to note that according to this rumor the event is gonna take place on the 21st which is the same day SCEJ will unveil the special MGS themed PS3. So this event could be a real thing.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Wow , PlayStation Premiere this week !!

at last PS Premiere they announced RGG3 kenzan , valkyria chronicles , Disgaea 3 and that funky game Nobi Nobi Boy , this time i want more SCEJ/Ueda sama stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom