• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF13/Versus 13 at PS Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOLDIER

Couple of semi-topic questions.

1. Where can I view all the fanart done by Maki? I've looked at her (it's a her right?) blog but can't seem to find a gallery or such.

2. What's the most up to date resource for FFXIII and Versus, keeping track of all the little bits about each character revealed during close curtains and whatnot?

Arhal_Katarn

Can't wait to see FF13 and FFV13 but Sony Japan really need to get there act together imo. They are letting the side down compared to SCEA and SCEE.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
My hype train for XIII and Versus is out of steam. Let's see if they can fuel it again.

Descriptions of secret showings don't count, by the way.

soul

Arhal_Katarn said:
So is this actually gonna be a public showing cause if it is my hype o meter is gonna go through the roof.

No one really knows but the trailer probably won't make it to the internet unless someone records it.

Arhal_Katarn

soul said:
No one really knows but the trailer probably won't make it to the internet unless someone records it.

Its so annoying Square keep all this stuff behind closed doors. At least the wait for MGS4 was made easier with regular trailers.

xaosslug

SamBishop said:
Naw, naw, gotta live up to my tag.

I wouldn't go apeshit just yet with the speculation (I know, I know, that's usually asking a little much), but it's something meant to at least kick-start some local flavor hype-wise, so we'll see. I'm not confirming anything at this point (you hear me, ninjas in the rafters?), but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Premiere happened to reveal something swanky.

oh, shIIIIIt... :O

;P

Elios83

soul said:

We have always had footage from the PS Meeting (which was usually held in February).
I guess many games from japanese developers will be there ( Namco has a few things left to announce just to name one) and they will be willing to show these things to the public in contrast with Square Enix and their pathetic closed theatres.

Skilletor

Arhal_Katarn said:
Its so annoying Square keep all this stuff behind closed doors. At least the wait for MGS4 was made easier with regular trailers.

It was? :lol

Been much harder for me as I know there's media out there to watch, but have to restrain myself from watching.

stay gold

Didn't Nomura say we'd see alot of FFXIII info this year? Hopefully all the closed theatre stuff is behind us now.

Im going to be dissappointed aren't I?

replayy said:
Didn't Nomura say we'd see alot of FFXIII info this year? Hopefully all the closed theatre stuff is behind us now.

Im going to be dissappointed aren't I?

I absolutely expect there to be nothing new on FFXIII....but I have some little anticipation....I mean god damn, its been ages since they first revealed the game, and we have had nothing but cg since

Id.

Arhal_Katarn said:
So what are people expecting to see at this event apart from the FF13 games?

Someone already said it, but White Knight Chronicles. There's been too much silence about that game as of late.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Arhal_Katarn said:

AFRIKA

believe?

Seriously though, digital distribution of movies and possibly music on PSN..the timing is spot on for that announcement (Stringer had said before it should be announced around March).

Arhal_Katarn said:

I am totally expecting:

Ape Escape: Million (onscreen-at-a-time) Monkeys

Okage: Shader King

Rule of Rosebush

Jumping Flash 4D

Siren

AFRIKA

Folklore sequel

Zoe

Arhal_Katarn said:

It's been a long time since we've heard anything about the Naruto project.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Maybe Tekken 6?

I'd also like to see some of the Kingdom Hearts PSP game in action... Dissidia too

Also I'd like to see the Metal Gear Solid 2 Digital Graphic Novel

hyonoid

Leidenfrost said:
I am totally expecting:

Ape Escape: Million (onscreen-at-a-time) Monkeys

Okage: Shader King

Rule of Rosebush

Jumping Flash 4D

Siren

AFRIKA

Folklore sequel

Star Ocean 4.

Wilsongt

I used up all of the coal for my hype train with Final Fantasy XII. The canaries are dying in the mine, and I'm not crazy enough to go back down there.

I'll stay at the station for this one.

Arhal_Katarn said:

Well I don't really expect it, but what I hope for is that Sony Japan is finally ready to show their PS3 cards. They've been the weakest division for Sony this gen which is a first since during the PSone and PS2's eras they were very strong.

Nightz

Arhal_Katarn said:
I expect nothing. Nothing at all. That way I won't set myself up for disappointment if nothing really cool happens. On the other hand, if something great is shown, I'll be pleasantly surprised. :)

All aboard the hype train! Premiere incoming!

cnsvia.jpg

KZObsessed

SamBishop said:
Naw, naw, gotta live up to my tag.

I wouldn't go apeshit just yet with the speculation (I know, I know, that's usually asking a little much), but it's something meant to at least kick-start some local flavor hype-wise, so we'll see. I'm not confirming anything at this point (you hear me, ninjas in the rafters?), but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Premiere happened to reveal something swanky.

That's just great... because I'm sure in the mood for SOMETHING SWANKY!!!!

We havn't had a good overhype in a while!

Team Ico please Mr Hirai.

Busty

Banned
SamBishop said:
.... but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Premiere happened to reveal something swanky.

You heard it here first folks.

Hilary Swank to star in the new Ape Escape game.

:p
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom