• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF13/Versus 13 at PS Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either the Premiere finally shows whatever the hell is SCEI working on, or we learn how a first party bails out of its own system in less than a year and a half.

If its this Friday, looking at the leaked info from the Famitsu issue releasing the same day, expect MGS4 info, new Acquire RPG for PSP and thats about it. mmm...

Abolisher

Leidenfrost said:
I am totally expecting:

Ape Escape: Million (onscreen-at-a-time) Monkeys

Okage: Shader King

Rule of Rosebush

Jumping Flash 4D

Siren

AFRIKA

Folklore sequel

Legend of Legaia 3 make it happen

Zoe

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
If its this Friday, looking at the leaked info from the Famitsu issue releasing the same day, expect MGS4 info, new Acquire RPG for PSP and thats about it. mmm...

I thought this was a press event though. Doesn't that mean the news will be in next week's mags?

antiloop

SamBishop said:
Naw, naw, gotta live up to my tag.

I wouldn't go apeshit just yet with the speculation (I know, I know, that's usually asking a little much), but it's something meant to at least kick-start some local flavor hype-wise, so we'll see. I'm not confirming anything at this point (you hear me, ninjas in the rafters?), but I certainly wouldn't be surprised if the Premiere happened to reveal something swanky.

It's on. :p

Zoe said:
I thought this was a press event though. Doesn't that mean the news will be in next week's mags?
Weekly Famitsu is released the same day as the event, it wouldn't be the first time that the info shown there appears on the magazines releasing that day.

I don't think we know all coming from this event (if its really taking place this Friday) but yeah, major news would be shown as soon as possible. Its possible to have that stuff shown on Famitsu this Friday, but looking at the leaked data, there was not major news covered. They could still happen, or they could not happen.

Septimus

We won't be getting the trailer or footage shown. Remember at last year's PlayStation Premiere they showed new trailers but all we got were two screen shots. That being said, I'd love to be wrong. :D

zoku88

SolidSnakex said:
Yakuza 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Dynasty Warriors 6, Disgaea 3, Nobi Nobi Boy and Loco Roco PS3 were all announced.
Holy crap, that was all a year ago? It seems way shorter...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I think we got footage from previous PS premieres or meetings, though..I remember some of the first footage of Lair came from one of those, IIRC, IGN had it up pretty quickly after the event.

Kittonwy

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Fridayton semi-confirmed?

If nothing good comes out of this I will go on a rampage.
angry.gif

Leidenfrost said:
I am totally expecting:

Ape Escape: Million (onscreen-at-a-time) Monkeys

Okage: Shader King

Rule of Rosebush

Jumping Flash 4D

Siren

AFRIKA

Folklore sequel

New Jumping Flash game would be awesome but there's no way in hell it would ever make it to the U.S. or Europe. I just know.

I wouldnt mind if they just made a Jumping Flash HD with some of the older levels with 1080p textures and 60fps. I'd pay $20 for that on the real.

Yama

Downloadable HD version on new PS Store please. You know, like... promote this SYSTEM SELLER - just a little?

Elios83

Kagari said:
Wasn't the last PS Premiere right after TGS?

That's a different event. It's the Playstation Meeting where titles like Resident Evil 5 and Lair were showed for the first time to the public.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
So..with less than a day to go, surely some J-Gaffers would have caught word by now if this was happening? :p

Has anyone actually confirmed there's a Premiere event tomorrow?

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Dever said:
Well according to qj.net or whatever this event is indeed happening tomorrow:

That's just a rehash of what's in the OP though, the original rumour. They even credit that same blog.

I don't think this bodes very well for anything happening tomorrow..usually by now someone, one of the journos in Japan or someone at 1up for example, might have said something about this happening if it was on.

picsou

Banned
some great rpg
dragon quest 1 & 2 : psp
dragon quest 7 remix : psp
dragon quest next gen
valkyrie profile 3
parasite eve 3
legend of legaia 3
chrono cross
Tales of phantasia 2
tales of destiny 3
radiata stories 2
grandia 4
star ocean 4
kindom heart next gen
dark cloud 3
lunar remake: psp
vagrant story remake: psp
xenogears : psp
devil may cry : psp
skies of arcadia 2

anything else?
(let me dream :D )

I am in the camp with those that find it odd that there is no news or coverage about this event.
Do not get me wrong, I would love to have news.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Airkiru said:
Well thats a relief, I had doubts that this event was going to take place so soon. I can't wait to find out what they've got in store
If any at all.

It's just the same story as posted in the OP, sourced from the same site...so..I don't think it really means anything.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
OokieSpookie said:
I am in the camp with those that find it odd that there is no news or coverage about this event.
Do not get me wrong, I would love to have news.

Who knows. The last one where they announced Yakuza 3 and whatnot came out of freaking nowhere.

near

Gold Member
gofreak said:
It's just the same story as posted in the OP, sourced from the same site...so..I don't think it really means anything.

It gives a date, 21 March, which I haven't read before. Unless I missed it =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom