• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FF13/Versus 13 at PS Premiere

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakka

Autumn Thread said:
I was reading 2ch this morning, the person who usually posts information (has been legit for the past 6 months or so mentioned that usually the information makes way to the internet around 8PM JST. (also mentioned the next time we'd see a trailer would be in March around ~3 months ago, detailed some stuff on previous trailers before they came out also))

I don't know what's going to happen, I'd like to see it be true but who knows.
we'll know for sure in an hour or two :p

soul

Autumn Thread said:
I was reading 2ch this morning, the person who usually posts information (has been legit for the past 6 months or so mentioned that usually the information makes way to the internet around 8PM JST. (also mentioned the next time we'd see a trailer would be in March around ~3 months ago, detailed some stuff on previous trailers before they came out also))

I don't know what's going to happen, I'd like to see it be true but who knows.

That's encouraging. serious.

soul

Wollan said:
So, potentially if the stars align, we could be getting ingame combat footage from FFXIII?

To be honest the chances are so slim that even if you pray to twenty gods it still won't happen.

dabig2

for an event that we can't prove existence of, I doubt there'll be any liveblogging.....but has anyone heard anything yet?

pswii60

dabig2 said:
for an event that we can't prove existence of, I doubt there'll be any liveblogging.....but has anyone heard anything yet?
If you're referring to PS Premiere, last year the news from the show just came outta nowhere.

I was hoping for some Whight Knight Story info, more interested in that than FF.

dabig2

pswii60 said:
If you're referring to PS Premiere, last year the news from the show just came outta nowhere.

I was hoping for some Whight Knight Story info, more interested in that than FF.

haha, those of us that were paying attention to what Kojima said at E3 after the MGS4 conference knew something was brewing! But yeah, that was a more surreptitious event than most events are. This one, if it exists, takes the cake though.

k79

Banned
pswii60 said:

Yeah, about last year, does anyone know what game this is?

ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ-花冠の大地-

mahraa.jpg

29mvic6.jpg

manzo

k79 said:
Yeah, about last year, does anyone know what game this is?

ティアーズ・トゥ・ティアラ-花冠の大地-

Tears to Tiara - Kakan no Daichi.

Originally on PC, hentai game re-made for PS3.

klee123

It was PC SRPG with Hentai elements. My Japanese friend told me that the PS3 version has all the hentai elements removed, new art style, revamped "next gen" graphics and a complete gameplay overhaul.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
duckroll said:
So guys, how's that awesome FFXIII hype train working out for you guys? Smooth ride so far? :lol
It didn't even left the station and everyone was partying already.

cilonen

klee123 said:
It was PC SRPG with Hentai elements. My Japanese friend told me that the PS3 version has all the hentai elements removed, new art style, revamped "next gen" graphics and a complete gameplay overhaul.

manzo said:
It is a hentai game. Check Aquaplus' site.

However, the PS3 version is cut.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

Nightz

Nightz said:
I expect nothing. Nothing at all. That way I won't set myself up for disappointment if nothing really cool happens. On the other hand, if something great is shown, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
I win.:D

matticus

So... have you guys heard about that PlayStation event next week in Switzerland? It's called PS Awesome and word is they're going to show the 1st level of Killzone 2!

Lady Bird

Matsuno's Goebbels
I do believe that SE will show a gameplay trailer at PS Premier, considering this guy is supposed to be reliable. But I always found ridiculous PS Premier being as early as today. It will probably be on July as last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom