• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eegra: Brian Crecente reviews Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Crushed

Fry Daddy
"They paid me generously!" :lol

"(waggles) GO SONIC, GO! (shows TV) YOU BEAUTIFUL ANIMAL!" :lol :lol :lol :lol

KZObsessed

I was in fucking tears through that! :lol :lol :lol

"Go Sonic go! Yes YES you beautiful animal, you FUCKING king of the jungle!!" :lol :lol

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
YOU FUCKING KING OF THE JUNGLE!!
:lol :lol :lol

It started out lame, but oh did it get good.

Darkpen

Banned
Geek said:
amazing how there's only 1-2 cute looking girls

Also, trap?
tgs2007_bb_053.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
traveler said:
What did I need to see before I saw this to get all the injokes?
read kotaku for at least a month...? maybe? Though I don't think crecente works for Rocky Mountain news anymore, so you'd just have to understand the history. The end bit is a parody of the day/night notes. But yeah, if you don't get it, you obviously don't read kotaku, and you aren't the audience this video was meant for.

But still, the spinning brawl case was funny. The music was perfect.

Crushed

Fry Daddy
graywolf323 said:
gotta agree, the video about Brian Crecente was hilarious but the gallery from TGS just seems cruel and jerkish
Cruel and jerkish?

I think part of the joke is that no "Booth Babe Gallery" just shows portraits of the women's faces.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
graywolf323 said:
gotta agree, the video about Brian Crecente was hilarious but the gallery from TGS just seems cruel and jerkish

Pictures of women being paraded out as sex symbols taken by a woman who is most definitely not a sex symbol. The one picture that is flattering is a man in drag.

I think it's pretty easy to spot the motives here.

Top Bottom