• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Gamer's Day - May 13th - Update Thread (OP continues on Post #6)

FUCK!

1560_0004.jpg

Naeblish

Then what is with all the group skills they have in their skill tree's? Guess i won't be playing the game till christmas 2009 if true...

Kildace

That casual, kiddy mode for Viva Pinata is genius. The game will be tapping two different markets at the same time. Well done, Rare.

batbeg

I've lost any interest in Too Human now. I only cared if there was local co-op, and no local co-op = no sale :-\

But Banjo looks SUPER fun. Not nearly as graphically impressive as people were making it out to be, but very pretty and super awesome looking.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
Damn, we need a Dyack explanation on 2 player co-op, that sucks balls.

:lol at Banjo blowing up Mario. ITS ON!

FFChris

Naeblish said:
Then what is with all the group skills they have in their skill tree's? Guess i won't be playing the game till christmas 2009 if true...

Yea, does seem a bit pointless to have group skills if you can only have two people in a party...

I'm starting to think (hope) it may be incorrect info..

tak

Kildace said:
That casual, kiddy mode for Viva Pinata is genius. The game will be tapping two different markets at the same time. Well done, Rare.
I cannot believe they didn't do it for the start though. That's one thing I think the PR team screwed up at Microsoft. They targeted the PR at a very young age range, but the game was a little to complex for most kids in that age range.

FrankT

Is there really no local co-op in Too Human? Because that is worse than no 4 onlin co-op for me? SK please explain.

Teen Ape

OverHeat said:
Mario get owned by a missle?
Exactly what I was thinking. Hard to tell if its funny, or just disrespectful. Game does look cool though, although they didnt show enough platforming the vehicle building looks like fun.

WrikaWrek

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
It looks a lot better nice and downloaded.

I downloaded the wmv one.

HD, has horrible quality for hd though, don't know what's up with that.

Oh and Marcus knocking the teeth out of a Locust = Fuck yeah

Nolan.

Jtyettis said:
Is there really no local co-op in Too Human? Because that is worse than no 4 onlin co-op for me? SK please explain.

I don't think they ever mentioned local co-op which was why i've always been not as interested but i'm still looking forward to it.

clashfan

CPaladino said:
Out of curiosity, do you guys dig the video press releases more than the written ones?

I can nitpick all the little things that annoy me in the video (my evil/maniacle finger pyramid for example), but is the idea of a 2 minute video w/ footage more compelling than text with a cheezy intro punchline?

What about Ninja Blade?

DuckRacer

The vehicle stuff in Banjo looks excellent, but I hope the game is, like, Banjo 3 with Vehicles and not Lego Banjo. I would like some platforming.

No_Style

CPaladino said:
Out of curiosity, do you guys dig the video press releases more than the written ones?

I can nitpick all the little things that annoy me in the video (my evil/maniacle finger pyramid for example), but is the idea of a 2 minute video w/ footage more compelling than text with a cheezy intro punchline?

I don't mind the video press release. It's actually very well done.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I'm really not surprised wtih Too Human being 2 player co-op (it's been a rumour for a while now), but no local co-op? Argh!

tak

CPaladino said:

I prefer video, because video means its more likely we'll get video footage of games, right? :D

Top Bottom