• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Gamer's Day - May 13th - Update Thread (OP continues on Post #6)

Busty

Banned
Apart from Ninja Blade.... does MS actually have anything left to show after all these leaks?

I'm hoping for at least one little surprise to come out of today's event, but given MS' frankly shocking track record of keeping secrets, I may be left wanting. :(

Nolan.

Busty said:
Apart from Ninja Blade.... does MS actually have anything left to show after all these leaks?

I'm hoping for at least one little surprise to come out of today's event, but given MS' frankly shocking track record of keeping secrets, I may be left wanting. :(

Yeah, they did pretty good until about the last two days...

FirewalkR

Nolan. said:
The only thing that frightens me about games being in the dark for long periods of time is the potential ''cancelled''. Thats why I was kind of worried about Alan wake, banjo3 and cry-on for a while. Anyway hope it's going well.

Alan Wake will never be cancelled.

And it should be graphically mindblowing. On PC's at least, but knowing Remedy it should push the 360 far.

Busty said:

LIPS

ITS ALL ABOUT LIPS!

Busty said:

I don't see that it really matters a huge amount, if anything small leaks (images only, small amount of info) create an awareness of the event that might not have been there for some people.

Busty said:

Who cares if it's a "secret"? The developments in Banjo and Viva's development aren't enough piping hot news just because they were leaked instead of revealed in a conference?

Nolan.

BenjaminBirdie said:
Who cares if it's a "secret"? The developments in Banjo and Viva's development aren't enough piping hot news just because they were leaked instead of revealed in a conference?

Viva was suppose to be a surprise though and people leaking it made it less surprising :( .

I'm still happy about it though.

Nolan. said:
Viva was suppose to be a surprise though and people leaking it made it less surprising :( .

I was pretty surprised when I read the info and saw the screens. I just don't get this concept of it being less surprising because you get the info or details from a random source instead of a conference.

WrikaWrek

Banned
Busty said:

Who cares really?

What matter if we were surprised yesterday or today, it's the same thing, we are surprised nonetheless.

This whole "secrets" issue is such a stupid thing to worry about, it makes no difference. The show has already proved it's worth with these last couple of days, what more can we ask?

:D

sneaky77

Nolan. said:

You really think that information appeared on Microsoft's own press release website... and that Microsoft did not have a hand in that kind of planning?

Nolan.

Agent Ironside said:
Says who? The Xbox 360 is the lead development platform, there will be no porting. :D

I thought it was being developed alongside each other and not ported either way *shrug*.

BenjaminBirdie said:
I was pretty surprised when I read the info and saw the screens. I just don't get this concept of it being less surprising because you get the info or details from a random source instead of a conference.

It... just does :p.

harSon

Banned
BuddyC said:
All PR and media are supposed to be available at 8 AM PDT, which is now.

The event proper starts in a few hours.

When does the actual event start? Is there a key note/conference or are they going to simply trickle out information?

AlStrong

Dimmuxx said:
esrbwi.jpg

Well done.

Brashnir

BenjaminBirdie said:

If anything it's more surprising when it comes out of nowhere instead of at a known event.

Top Bottom