• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy - Official Website Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiggle

Shame no FFX stuffs yet

some screen caps :D

01.jpg
02.jpg

03.jpg
04.jpg

05.jpg
06.jpg

07.jpg
08.jpg

09.jpg
10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

13.jpg
14.jpg

DiddyBop

i never really understood what this game is supposed to be. action-apg? smash brothers type fighter? screens look awesome btw. graphics seem to be a bit cleaner than crisis core,which was an already great looking game.

Teknoman

DiddyBop said:
i never really understood what this game is supposed to be. action-apg? smash brothers type fighter? screens look awesome btw. graphics seem to be a bit cleaner than crisis core,which was an already great looking game.

Smash Bros meets the Final Fantasy universe.

jiggle

Id. said:
I want to know who's representing VI!

not revealed yet

so far we have
FFI: Light Warrior vs Garland
FFII: Firion vs Emperor
FFVII: ??? vs Sephiroth
FFVIII: Squall vs Ultimecia
FFIX: Zidane vs Kuja
FFX: Tidus vs Jecht

JaCy

jiggle said:
Emperor Mateus from FF2

That's cool,I didn't recognize him.

jiggle said:
not revealed yet

so far we have
FFI: Light Warrior vs Garland
FFII: Firion vs Emperor
FFVII: ??? vs Sephiroth
FFVIII: Squall vs Ultimecia
FFIX: Zidane vs Kuja
FFX: Tidus vs Jecht

We all know who it'll be.
Zack :p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I always thought Terra was the main character in VI (she was in the cover right?) I mean I know it was an assembled cast and whatever, but she stuck out as the main comercial character.

Obviously Cloud will be in for VII, I never really followed the story in XI, any chance for somebody representing?

Id. said:
Zeromus? Wouldn't Golbez be a better match?
Eh but..

Golbez is his brother and they become allies before the end of the game..

Zemorus has a human or human like form prior to crystal use which transformed him.. that should be the thing you fight.. bald headed wizard man!

I think either this or Kingdom Hearts will make me buy a psp. I'm looking forward to seeing Exdeath in 3d, but what hero can you take from FF3?

P.S. According to the poster, Cloud of Darkness is the villain from FF3, and Golbez from FF4.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks fucking incredible.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
*sighs* PSP am get... tomorrow I will pick one up...

F-U S-E! I wasn't gonna get one but now I have no choice ;.;

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Matix said:
Looks like Dissidia & Kingdom Hearts: BBS will be just as impressive on PSP as CC:FF7.

Maybe even more so. Did Crisis Core use the upgraded processor clock speed at all?

Tailzo

I don't like Smash Bros, so I don't know if I'll like this game, but I must admit those graphics are impressive.

jiggle

well signing up to the JPN site too a little effort XD

how does one save a flv file?

meh nvm, they probably IP blocked the video or something. can't even watch it :/

duckroll

New trailer for S-E Members: http://member.square-enix.com/jp/fan...a_trailer0806/

I just watched the trailer. Looked really good graphically, and the CG is pretty cool too. Still have no idea what the game really is. Nomura claimed in this month's Dengeki that he considers Dissidia an action RPG, and that even though there are no fields to travel around between battles, there are gimmicks and stuff that RPGs have. He also says that the game is not a constant stream of battle after battle but would not elaborate. He goes on to say that a lvl80 Squall can be beaten by a lvl20 Warrior of Light if you make use of the systems that have not been revealed yet, and also that the game has twice the amount of recorded voice work that Crisis Core did.

If someone (soul?) can kindly mirror the trailer for those that are no members of S-E's site, that'll be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom