• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Nintendo Conference

Costanza

Banned
When? Tuesday July 15th 9 AM PST, 12 PM EST.

---------

NEWS

Wii:

Shaun White Snowboarding (uses balance board)
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party
CoD5 shown
Star Wars: The Clone Wars, head to head lightsaber duels, no motionplus? WTF

DS:

Guitar Hero: On Tour Decades, song sharing between versions
Spore Creatures shown
new Pokemon Rangers - november 10th

---------

MEGATONS

Wii:

Wii MotionPlus -- 1:1 motion control add-on

Wii Speak - VOICE CHAT :D
Wii Sports Resort next spring w/ MotionPlus packed in, disc dog, mii wave race, sword fighting :O

DS:

GTA: Chinatown Wars - free roaming in liberty city

---------

MEHgatons:

Wii Music

---------

Live streams:

G4 on your TV
G4TV.com
Gamespot
Nintendo
IGN
1UP

---------

GetYoPopcornReady.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
IGN had the best stream for the Microsoft conference, does anyone have a link to that?
'
Also I read that NoE was doing a stream themselves.

EDIT: nvm I see the IGN stream is up there now

raYne

Will be watching live on G4. :D

heliosRAzi said:
Will they be airing commercials during the conference on G4 like they did last year. That was some serious bullshit.
They didn't do it during the MS one yesterday. No reason to do it during the others.

The actual conferences should be commercial free, but they'll have commercials before and after during the various shows.

Triumph

Banned
I'm setting the over/under for Wii peripheral nonsense (including the Wii Motion Plus) at four. Can Nintendo rise to the occasion and beat it? Stay tuned!

Nino

*LOVES* Bob Marley
Guy LeDouche said:
oh hey, a popcorn.gif

how original
Hey, a post whining about an appropriate animated gif.

Sucks that I'm on the train home when the conference start, I'm gonna miss the whole thing. Fortunately I'll be home in time to watch the Sony one.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
I listened to my Domesti Relations bar review lecture at 6 A.M so I could watch this guilt free

Don't let me down Nintendo!

Xizk

I hope the IGN HQ stream isn't 5min behind like yesterday. The quality was superb so would like to watch it there.

Shiggy

That's the first time for me to watch a Nintendo E3 press conference during noon. Let's wait for Retro Zelda :D

slider

Thanks for the thread (although you left OFFICIAL outta the title!). It must be so much work. I struggle to read, let alone post, let alone... keep the OP up-to-date.

So the format has been set. An hour before kick-off the official thread springs into action.

That's not just another popcorn .gif. It's a Scarlett Johannson moving her arm to eat the popcorn and in the process making her left titty move a bit popcorn .gif.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
polyh3dron said:
I want betrayaltons.. I want some other big Playstation franchise announced for the Wii :lol

A repeat of yesterday but with Kingdom Hearts 3 as the 'one more thing' would be internet gold ...

Dama

Banned
I dont know what to expect from Nintendo since I really can't stand the Wii. Some Ds announcements would be nice.

Top Bottom