• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2008 Nintendo Conference

Triumph

Banned
Ooh, another fun game: how many months will it take for Nintendo to translate Fire Emblem and get it released in the US? Over/under set at 11 months! Come on, you can do it guys!

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
polyh3dron said:
I want betrayaltons.. I want some other big Playstation franchise announced for the Wii :lol

Yep...give me Kingdom Hearts TRI. BETRAYLTON FTW :)

Haunted

youtube_logo.jpg
660734711_small.jpg

Vinci

Danish
Haunted One said:
I like the MEGATON section in the OP. :lol

That's the right attitude!

Well, we've already had one. So why not create a section? It's not like Nintendo's only megaton is going to be something they announce before the conference, otherwise it'd seem really shitty.

Zilch

Banned
brandonh83 said:
That's not just another popcorn .gif. It's a Scarlett Johannson moving her arm to eat the popcorn and in the process making her left titty move a bit popcorn .gif.

Oh wow, now I can't unsee it!

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
There's going to be ten thousand DS games revealed after the show, watch it

Haunted

Vinci said:
Well, we've already had one. So why not create a section? It's not like Nintendo's only megaton is going to be something they announce before the conference, otherwise it'd seem really shitty.
Don't jinx it!

And even minor megatons like the motionplus accessory pale against the FFXIII betrayalton. Betrayaltons are the best kind of tons, imo.

Darunia said:
Think I'll switch over to something not-IGN after MS yesterday. The feed constantly lagged behind
I followed the GAF thread with the Gamespot stream open and had the IGN stream muted for backup/when I missed something purposes. Worked well.

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
Last year Miyamoto and Reggie weighed eachother with Wiifit.

This year...

Miyamoto VS Reggie sword fight with "Zelda Sword Fight 1:1 Training"?!

Vinci

Danish
DefectiveReject said:
of course

why would a work place block a Nintendo site?
I find my works internet policy allows me on any nintendo site and allows all media from them

Mainstream acceptance of gaming imminent.

jjasper

DefectiveReject said:
of course

why would a work place block a Nintendo site?
I find my works internet policy allows me on any nintendo site and allows all media from them

A veteran's hospital

Access to the URL: http://www.nintendo.com/ has been denied.

(Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Games.)

The One-VA (ECSIP) Internet Gateways are for official VA use only. Misuse violates VA policy. If you believe that this site is categorized incorrectly, and that you have a business reason for access to this site please contact your local Information Security Officer and the VA Network and Security Operations Center via

Please use the Web Access Request Form and include a business justification. Only e-mail that originates from valid VA e-mail addresses will be processed. If you do not have a valid VA e-mail address, your Information Security Officer will need to submit a request on your behalf.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
The OP forgot to link to the GAF E3 channel:
Server: irc.globalgamers.net
Channel: #gaf-e3

radcliff

Vinci said:

Maybe yesterday's PR was the hardcore portion of their E3 showing and today is just more casual stuff.

Vinci

Danish
Haunted One said:
Don't jinx it!

And even minor megatons like the motionplus accessory pale against the FFXIII betrayalton. Betrayaltons are the best kind of tons, imo.

Agreed. Even if Nintendo went all-out, they'd have a hard time beating out FF XIII. Man alive, I pretty much said that Microsoft won E3 with that single announcement alone - and they had some other cool shit up their sleeves.

Clever bastards. They weren't as predictable as I thought they'd be.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
CcrooK said:
Hrmmmmmm. Monster Hunter 3? Maybe?

I'd like it to be there, but have a feeling that will be something Capcom will save for TGS. It's not like it's going to come out this year in the west anyway.

Time to bring out my proudest work.

millionSKI.gif

I wonder if 10million will get a mention in the inevitable POWERPOINT PRESENTATION OF NINTENDO GREATNESS

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Crossing my fingers for some classic series revivals... '04 and '06 were good E3s for Nintendo, so I'm hoping this continues with the even=good E3 trend.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Will be watching via LiveWire IGN, which is apparently the best feed ever. It was great yesterday at least.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Vinci said:
Agreed. Even if Nintendo went all-out, they'd have a hard time beating out FF XIII. Man alive, I pretty much said that Microsoft won E3 with that single announcement alone - and they had some other cool shit up their sleeves.

Clever bastards. They weren't as predictable as I thought they'd be.

Kingdom Hearts 3 as exclusive would be pretty painful for more than a few people ...

Top Bottom