• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Am I dying? Does GAF know something I don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the last few days I've gotten quite a few overly thankful and nice pms thanking for posting the new Harry Potter trailer. Now it's nice of you to thank me, but seriously - I just posted a link I found, I didn't make or go undercover behind enemy lines to get it. :lol

Is GAF high? Am I ungrateful? Or are people being nice to me because they know about some impending doom I don't?

VeritasVierge said:
Nah, but he may be perma-juniored if he continues with the stupid threads.

Hey my threads aren't stupid. Maybe this sole one is, but I'm just curious is all. It's also a slow Friday at work.

itsinmyveins

Gets to pilot the crappy patrol labors
SnakeswithLasers:

I don't know. I don't care about Harry Potter and probably wouldn't read a thread about it unless I'm very, very, very bored :/

SnakeswithLasers said:
Was the link he posted actually to a new Emma Watson upskirt? I don't get it.

That's why I'm curious. I've gotten like 5 pms EVER and all of a sudden this influx of thankyous as if I posted the cure to virginity.

The only time I ever got PMs on a regular basis was when I had an avatar of Annasophia Robb. Which kind of says a lot of the community here I guess...

ZAK

Social experiment, to see if gratitude made better posters.

But now the subject's gotten all paranoid and aggressive. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Scullibundo said:
So in the last few days I've gotten quite a few overly thankful and nice pms thanking for posting the new Harry Potter trailer. Now it's nice of you to thank me, but seriously - I just posted a link I found, I didn't make or go undercover behind enemy lines to get it. :lol

Is GAF high? Am I ungrateful? Or are people being nice to me because they know about some impending doom I don't?

He is on to us.....

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
ZAK said:
Social experiment, to see if gratitude made better posters.

But now the subject's gotten all paranoid and aggressive. I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!
rotate.php

It was dr zoidberg kirby so it fit.

FightyF

Banned
Sculli I want to thank you for the Sonic Physics Graphics charts.

I agree with that megapost you made on that Sonic forum. I wish I saved it, if you have a copy do you mind PMing me?

Shit, I'll admit it. I freakin' love Harry Potter and I wanted to show my appreciation for bringing the trailer to my attention. Otherwise I still wouldn't have know it existed.

So I thanked you via PM and now I'm thanking you again here. :D See, didn't your parents ever tell you it's better to give than to receive? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom