• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EXCITE TRUCK SEQUEL ANNOUNCED; GAFFERS GET RETARDED

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I'm excited, not as excited as the first time I heard this news though.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
The first one was astronomically better than it was every perceived to be.

I don't know how well it would hold it nowadays, but I'm all for checking out what they got.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
reputation_pos.gif
Pseudo_Sam
EXCUUUTE ME PRINCESS!
(Today, 12:28 AM)
Reply | Quote

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Andrex said:
I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE SCREENS WTF

Who needs screens, or even details for that matter.

It's not like the game is launching seven weeks from now.

Actually, you know, if it's only seven weeks out that means the game must almost be gold already since it takes two to three weeks to print and distribute the discs. By god.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Windu said:
real screen? Looks fucking awesome.
That is not a screen. That is a mock up made by a magazine when they were talking about what they wanted in a sequel.

WHY WAS THAT SCREEN POSTED? NOW PEOPLE WILL GET excited BUT IN A BAD WAY HENCE WHY ITS NOT CAPITALIZED!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'm about to go to bed and I see this news. What a great way to end the day.

EXCIIIIIIIIIIITE!

[Nintex]

Fantastical said:
That is not a screen. That is a mock up made by a magazine when they were talking about what they wanted in a sequel.

WHY WAS THAT SCREEN POSTED? NOW PEOPLE WILL GET excited BUT IN A BAD WAY HENCE WHY ITS NOT CAPITALIZED!
Lets post that screen all over the internets to fuck with Nintendo!

They'll have no choice but to release some real images then!

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
wouldn't it make more sense to use the general nintendo announcement thread until actual media is released for excite bots?

[Nintex]

TheKingsCrown said:
Wow Nintendo keeps sending out these crazy surprises like 2 months before games ship. I wonder what else is coming?
Wii Sports Resort
PilotWings Wii
Pikmin 3
Zelda

in that order

Pseudo_Sam

Survives without air, food, or water
Stumpokapow said:
wouldn't it make more sense to use the general nintendo announcement thread until actual media is released for excite bots?

Obviously you do not grasp the magnitude of this situation. Anything less than unbridled joy will not be tolerated.

Not even joking

Top Bottom