• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: Buy our latest test game - Biohazard ~Dark Side Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiegel

residentevilzerobox.jpg

CiSTM

Banned
Orginal RE4 or bust !

And I really hope it's not rumored RE2 remake. Don't see how waggle could make it any better and I wan't fucking HD remake of it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
he's probably referring to US releases of the REmake and zero .

or Survivor Wii edition :eek:

Ledsen

Are all of Capcom's marketing people swedish? First Christian Svensson, and now this guy.

CiSTM said:
Orginal RE4 or bust !

And I really hope it's not rumored RE2 remake. Don't see how waggle could make it any better and I wan't fucking HD remake of it.

Errr I don't think waggle would be the big "upgrade". Have you seen REmake?

RickA238

I rarely get excited about announcements concerning Capcom announcements these days, but it would really make this generation for me if they came through with this rumoured REmake 2. RE2 is one of my all-time fav's.

Pleeeeeeaaase don't be UC2 or RE0

Sadist

Resident Evil Zero/Resident Evil remake combo to USA/EU

Resident Evil the Umbrella Chronicles 2

Please be a new game :(

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Resident Evil 5/2.

I reeeeallly doubt though that they would port-down RE5 (they can't), so don't get excited.

beje

Banned
Anerythristic said:
At least give this system its own version of RE5, it deserves that.

I'd rather have a real Resident Evil instead of Generic Shootan Gaem a million times so another vote for RE2Make

RE5: Chop Till You Drop; to scale down for the Wii, Capcom employees sadly have to remove co-op, the AI partner, and real-time inventory management. :(

version is unanimously declared superior

Alcibiades

anything less than RE5 with a monstrous budget to get it near-identical to the PS3/360 versions WITH EXTRA CONTENT will be a disappointment...

seriously, I hope RE5 is almost ready for release and going through some extra polish and has just been hid so as to not hurt the other versions...

anything on-rails or a re-make is not enough at this point (though would be a welcome edition to a regular version of RE5)...

Dead

well not really...yet
Ledsen said:
Then why put the RE2 remake on Wii rather than PS3/Xbox360...?

Alcibiades

too bad Dead Rising has given downports a bad name, because a very respectable port of RE5 is completely possible (heck, of any major PS3/360 game practically), it's just that companies don't devote the time and budget to make it possible

CiSTM

Banned
Ledsen said:

Then what would be the big "upgrade" ?

I know it's not graphics because I have seen Resident Evil 1 and Zero on Wii and the graphics are same as they were in GC remakes. If I want to see graphical update then I want to see it on PS3/PC/xbox360.

dacuk

Dead said:
Then why put the RE2 remake on Wii rather than PS3/Xbox360...?

Because that would be way cheaper and Capcom has experience remaking PS1 games in GC-like architectures with astounding results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom