• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFCC: The Crystal Bearers Website (Releasing NA 26.12.09)

CTLance

panda21 said:
i think i'm doing it wrong?!

http://www.crystalbearersgame.co.uk/

i clicked on something and got redirected to this holding page?!

(click english uk)
Try again. If i do that I get forwarded to http://www.crystalbearersgame.co.uk/uk/ and see the relevant flash page. Maybe your plugins aren't up to date and make some fancy detection script choke, or maybe your browser is configured in a certain way.

Works on MacOSX under Opera and Firefox. Try one of these if you don't already use them.

Kenka

OMG, Bremen appeared in the list of the cities. Werder to win UEFA cup confirmed.

edit : Marseille Liverpool San Jose Stuttgart :lol

Actually, does htting F5 help the crystal to load ?

WARNING: When viewing the trailer, dragging the slider all the way to the left crashes IE7.

I notified SE through customer support chat, so they're aware of it, at least.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Journeywalker said:
WARNING: When viewing the trailer, dragging the slider all the way to the left crashes IE7.

Because I'm too curious for my own good, I can back this up :lol

beje

Banned
start are appearing really fast right now. Wonder if anybody managed to program something to switch IPs and visit the page a dozen times per second :lol

edit: Suddenly, the whole flash movie lighted itself O_O

b4xdav.jpg

and it's starting to happen more often

Sadist

So we only have the trailer and a... wallpaper? Meh.

Edit: Pressrelease

Square Enix Ltd., the publisher of Square Enix® interactive entertainment products in Europe and other PAL territories, today announces that the official teaser site for the forthcoming Wii™ release FINAL FANTASY® CRYSTAL CHRONICLES®: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS® is now open.

The teaser site www.crystalbearers.com is a global gateway to information about FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS, so visitors from around the world can learn about the game from a choice of seven different languages.

The upcoming FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS provides a fresh take on the FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES series as it combines the storytelling depth, expansive world and graphical quality of FINAL FANTASY with motion-driven, real-time action gameplay. Players are offered a glimpse into the fantastical world of this highly anticipated adventure for Wii with the launch of a global teaser website.

Please look forward to the forthcoming release of FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES: THE CRYSTAL BEARERS and expect more news soon. To visit the website, please go to www.crystalbearers.com

GamesPress

The background has suddenly changed and there are more little lights flying towards the crystal. Maybe the new section is about to go up?

[Nintex]

GoldandBlue said:
The background has suddenly changed and there are more little lights flying towards the crystal. Maybe the new section is about to go up?
The little lights are the hits on the site, insane I know, the background blending seems random.

Is the background set to darken at night?

This site is annoying. But cool! I want more info / vids so I keep checking. The idea is doing its job!

edit: Into that crystal Liverpool 21:06 sparkle!!

beje

Banned
I believe this has something to do with the crystal getting brighter until the whole background is at daylight. If so, there you have the "It's going to be a long night" title.

Edit: nah, checked the first screenshot I took this morning and it's at the same light level, hype is starting to make me paranoid :lol

beje said:
I believe this has something to do with the crystal getting brighter until the whole background is at daylight. If so, there you have the "It's going to be a long night" title.

Edit: nah, checked the first screenshot I took this morning and it's at the same light level, hype is starting to make me paranoid :lol
But the whole site did get brighter. Just look at the screen above by beje. All of a sudden it got dark again. :lol I think this site is having a couple of technical problems.

beje

Banned
GoldandBlue said:
But the whole site did get brighter. Just look at the screen above by beje. All of a sudden it got dark again. :lol I think this site is having a couple of technical problems.

Well, I already know it, maybe because I posted that image you're pointing me to XD

I meant the dark background was brighter than before, but it actually isn't.

beje said:
Well, I already know it, maybe because I posted that image you're pointing me to XD

I meant the dark background was brighter than before, but it actually isn't.
Oops, lol I read the wrong name. Anyways yeah I think the site is having some crazy glitch right now.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Wow, looks like this might hit this year afterall.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
wow. it appears we'll be playing a high-profile ffcc this gen after all.

beje

Banned
That lighter version only appears for a few seconds from time to time then fades to dark again, it happened to me three times when stars were flying like crazy.

beje said:
start are appearing really fast right now. Wonder if anybody managed to program something to switch IPs and visit the page a dozen times per second :lol

edit: Suddenly, the whole flash movie lighted itself O_O

b4xdav.jpg

and it's starting to happen more often

Go Valencia, GO!:D

C'mon Neogaf, spain is the one that most visitors is giving, and america is a bigger country! Start clicking!

SpacePirate Ridley said:
Go Valencia, GO!:D

C'mon Neogaf, spain is the one that most visitors is giving, and america is a bigger country! Start clicking!
We've been clicking. Site doesn't seem to want to update anymore. Perhaps it'll start up again tonight?

Anyways I hope there will be some info from tonight's Famitsu/Jump magazines.

Oxymoron

Journeywalker said:

WARNING: When viewing the trailer, using IE7 crashes the site.

vanguardian1

poor, homeless and tasteless
It's got 3 lights on it now (didn't have any a few hours ago for me).

USA btw, viewing the site in Chrome. :D

EDarkness

I spent some time clicking earlier today, but there are only three stars on the crystal right now. It's gonna take days before that thing is filled up at this rate. I think I'll just wait until next week to see where it is.

The lights are starting to pile up again. The site went up yesterday around 10PM EST. Seems like the site starts to collect hits again after 24 hours. At least that's what I'm guessing. Lets get clicking!

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Maybe we'll hear something in Jump this week or coming soon.

Chumly

Yea its definitely picking up steam and fill up. I swear its like 2-3 sections bigger than it was 10 mins ago.

markatisu

The lights are really going now, I am seeing San Diego, Miami, Philadelphia, etc and lights coming from all points :lol

Linkup

EDarkness said:
I spent some time clicking earlier today, but there are only three stars on the crystal right now. It's gonna take days before that thing is filled up at this rate. I think I'll just wait until next week to see where it is.

Now what if everyone thought like that

Linkup said:
Now what if everyone thought like that
Then it would still happen as those sites are not at all meant to work the way we are thinking. It was the same with RE5, after a set interval of time the footage just becomes available, no matter how many people clicked it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Kenka said:
The crystal is almost half filled. I wonder what's ahead...

Next two will either be music tracks or videos. I figure the latter. They will probably show off some of the cutscenes.

I wonder if Square-Enix are going to pull a Nintendo and after a big reveal announce it's coming this year.

Top Bottom