these screenshots were taken from a TMNT Road Tour that's currently occurring.
EDIT: NOT COMING TO WIIWARE OR PSN AT THIS PRESENT TIME. Please Mode Change the title!
GO NINJA GO NINJA GO!!!!!
LET'S KICK SHELL
I'm getting goose-flesh just thinking of it.
Greatest beat 'em up ever made.
Originally Posted by _dementia
judging by the reaction in this thread the game was good?
So? This game dominated my early childhood. I still bust out my SNES once a year to play it with my older brother.
Originally Posted by Stumpokapow
Note that JSnake was not born when I was playing this game in arcades :lol
TMNT The Arcade Game is already on XBLA. :p
Originally Posted by robut
That's cool I guess but I'd much rather have the original (you know, one we know is awesome). I think it was put in one of the PS2 games based on the newer shows but you had to unlock it and the music was different for some reason.
Ahhh....beautiful memories. I call dibs on Raph! :lol
It pretty much just links to here
Originally Posted by DeaconKnowledge
Can somebody post what it says on the website? Work proxy says no way.
Mentions that it's from the 25th Anniversary Tour and it's in Alpha and coming to PSN, Live and WiiWare.
with chameleons, lizards, and tadpoles.
It hardly enters your mind,
that there's something better than this.
A lettuce leaf or a carrot,
maybe a seed from a parrot.
Believe me when it gets you,
the word gourmet just don't exist.
For pizza power,
a flying saucer food delight.
that power makes us feel all right.
I really, really hope they take stuff from the SNES version. Better sound effects and extra bosses, plus the Technodrome which is a fucking awesome level.
The screens are in fact, from this blog:
At last week's Galabunga events in NYC, the debut of the Turtles' Party Van also revealed that a "new" TMNT video game - not the already revealed "Smash-up" game for the Wii - was in development. New, yet a game all TMNT fans are familiar with: "Turtles in Time." Only now it's been updated using modern 3D graphics. Mega TMNT fan Jason Koza was at the event (in his Casey Jones costume!) and provides the following info and pics of the game.
* The game is set up and directly taken from TMNT Turtles in Time.
* Right now it's only going to be for Xbox Live, but they're working on bringing it to Wii (Virtual Console?).
* It has the same music as the old game.
* Only the levels "Alleycat Blues" and "Skull and Crossbones" were playable.
* The only difference noticed was the bosses for the "Skull and Crossbones" is Tokka and Rahzar (unlike the original, which had Bebop and Rocksteady).
* For Alleycat Blues the boss is still Metalhead.
* The game is basically Turtles in Time with new graphics - Awesome!
But the original had better be optional.