• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katie Cassidy from Harper's Island is amazingly gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This chick from that show on called CBS Harper's Island... man. Her face is so amazing. When I watched the pilot I said to my self "oh shit".

She was also Amanda from Taken, but she was blonde in that movie but not as good looking.

2vltrn7.jpg
ws0l5u.jpg
24lt2pz.jpg
kevz2h.jpg
iyg0fs.jpg
17e45j.jpg
2nk6m3n.jpg
i791zd.jpg
v6jhj8.jpg
28mb00.jpg
ic249t.jpg
11l55x3.jpg
2n6anvs.jpg
2eob337.jpg
2vubjp2.jpg
2vcb41w.jpg
5fg1v4.jpg
2ib00n5.jpg
17ejqh.jpg
9gimww.jpg
8x5vmu.jpg
t5rtyb.jpg
2qsvsys.jpg
t9ywbo.jpg
34y77yo.jpg
k39n43.jpg
2wf7p1v.jpg
2j5tsx.jpg
343hl04.jpg
jqrdw7.jpg
xerhua.jpg
sqjko6.jpg
21m7zew.jpg
1qsqc8.jpg
654olj.jpg
28qqk47.jpg
2z9bbr8.jpg
oqhw80.jpg
2e2plr5.jpg
ac9y12.jpg
e0ir04.jpg
11uknbc.jpg
25u71pj.jpg
246rrcm.jpg

She's well worth watching the show for. At least I think so.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Looks like a show I could get into.

2vcb41w.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
NomarTyme said:
She look like Rachael Star.

It's amazing that I was just thinking this....

And it's quasi sad that I know that she's come back out of retirement...

LakeEarth

Replicant said:
She was hot as Ruby ver.1 in "Supernatural"
THAT'S where I know her from. I was hoping that she'd pop up on the show to oust the other possibly "imposter" Ruby, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

gray_fox224 said:
Damn Fistful, you need a girlfriend. :lol
I scrolled down through that first post and thought, "Damn, who made this thread? He's giving fistful a run in the obsessive department." :lol

Replicant

LakeEarth said:
THAT'S where I know her from. I was hoping that she'd pop up on the show to oust the other possibly "imposter" Ruby, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Tell me about it. Talk about downgrade as far as casting is concerned. What the hell was Kripke thinking? Letting Cassidy left and that new girl in even though they still want to keep Ruby on?

ninj4junpei said:
Her blood is on your hands.

Uh, oh. Look, I'm willing to co-operate with police and all just don't put this on my record, ok?

deadbeef

gray_fox224 said:

Do you really think any women could possibly live up to the standards he has set for her?

Either that, or she would be freaked out by the altar.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
She was in Taken? Huh. I like her as a brunette too but I'd feel kinda weird if I swooned at these pictures.

bengraven

My life has no meaning if fistfulofmetal doesn't have a new Natalie Portman avatar every week. This will NOT do.

bengraven said:
My life has no meaning if fistfulofmetal doesn't have a new Natalie Portman avatar every week. This will NOT do.

i know, i know. calm down. i've been burning through reserves for months now and Natalie hasn't had any new substantial content so i don't have the selection i once had.

i'll have a fresh new one ready next weekend, don't you worry.

M.Bluth said:
you couldn't just post them in the hot women thread? -___-

you must be new.

Raistlin

You know, when I started reading the OP, I didn't even check who had actually posted it.

When I started scrolling ... and scrolling ... and scrolling, I thought wtf ... this has got to be fistful. :lol

Old news to me.
I said goddamn years ago when they did a Behind the Music on her dad and talked about her possible career at the end. And later those fuckawesome pics of her slutting it up that I saw on WWTDD.
Nice to see her agian though.

Anduron

gray_fox224 said:

Haha didn't realize it was Fist without a Natalie icon but after finding out the ridiculous amount of screens made more sense.

I scrolled through the OP and thought to myself, "man this a a shit ton of pictures." Then I saw who posted it. :lol

I admire your dedication fistfulofmetal.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Onix said:
You know, when I started reading the OP, I didn't even check who had actually posted it.

When I started scrolling ... and scrolling ... and scrolling, I thought wtf ... this has got to be fistful. :lol
Halfway through, I thought to myself, "I'd be disappointed if this wasn't fistful."

fistfulofmetal said:
i know, i know. calm down. i've been burning through reserves for months now and Natalie hasn't had any new substantial content so i don't have the selection i once had.

i'll have a fresh new one ready next weekend, don't you worry.

you must be new.

you need to start realizing that Natalie's time has come and gone.... maybe it is time to move onto a new obsession. I applaud you for moving on...

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
looks like a chick I went to college with, she was hot as steel from a melting furnace... and just as thick.

Charles

As I was scrolling down the interminable list of slightly different pictures, I made a bet with myself that the poster was fistful.

I won.

But the girl is hot, I'll give you that.

Baker

Banned
Need a pic from when she tried on the wedding dress. That was the hottest she had looked all season (even though she's hot in every scene).

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
well that's thorough.

(what website has that many screengrabs anyway?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom