• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Card Hero (DS) trademark surfaces!

Hive

Banned
First Yosumin! and now this~ Great news for DS fans who waited patiently.
**SOURCE**

34ycrh1.jpg

VIDEO

SCREENS
11kweaq.jpg
2vim8pg.jpg
24lu4uo.jpg
2hwmwqf.jpg

2efoqau.jpg
oaxbt3.jpg
9k2zgi.jpg
2uswod2.jpg

Bo130

OMG, this would be awesome. Please, please please :D.

Pokémon Trading Card Game was beyond amazing, this seems like it could do just as well for itself.

stuminus3

AntMurda said:
The game is by Nintendo's R&D1 (now Software Planning & Design) team. Intsys are only programmers on this.
I'm not entirely sure there's a whole lot of difference either way. There's a lot of crossover in the history and the talent between IntSys and the former R&D1.

OMG AWESOME! That would make it three unlikely DS imports from NOA now (Following Rhythm Heaven and Starfy)

Is there a chance of Band Bros coming stateside?

AntMurda

I'm not entirely sure there's a whole lot of difference either way. There's a lot of crossover in the history and the talent between IntSys and the former R&D1.

The R&D1 team at Nintendo has very few programmers. I mean they programmed the Rhythm Tengoku games (GBA and DS), the two Wario Ware GBA games (well Twisted was co-programmed) and the two GBA Metroid games.

But outside of that they use Int Sys programmers often because they just don't have that many programmers.

But Card Hero is a Nintendo R&D1 designed game as far as story, game design and art goes.

GhaleonQ

Seriously? I don't want to have to start changing my tone regarding Nintendo Of America's record (from atrocious to poor; let's not be crazy). Good news!

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Well at least this is way better than Starfy, I hope this means it's being localized.

I was just thinking about this game the other day, I hope it comes out here. But when it's NoA, a trademark isn't a guarantee.

What is with Nintendo of America localizing Japan-only series, and not giving us stuff they already released in English in other territories (hello Disaster where are you?), or second or third games in a series (Trace Memory R please...)

However, I am actually excited that they may be releasing another game. I saw all these games out in Japan and questioned when/if they would ever come over. A Trademark showing up means it is probably coming sometime this year. E3 is next month so we should know by then!!!

I'd much rather have Card Hero than any of the other crap they've left languishing in Europe. And I can import those games so who cares if they don't come here.

C'MONNN ENGLISH CARD HERO. This will make up for a lot of NOA's recent shittiness.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've been patiently waiting for this one as well. :D Game looked awesome when it first came out.

Remy

johnFkennedy said:
Way to keep milking the franchise Activision! What kind of peripherals will I have to buy to play this? Anyway, day one.

This is going to be the new Konami/Capcom thing, isn't it?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aaron Strife said:
What Konami/Capcom thing?

You mean how people think Konami made Castlevania?
Ether you are joking or are confused.

Hope its true, would love to play Card Hero :D

Hive

Banned
SilverLunar said:
So is this a good game?

there are plenty of videos on youtube to check out if you're interested~

Battles are a bit slow, but sprsk wrote a good summary of what to expect (linked it above!)

Xater

Holy shit this game looks awesome. From What I could gather from the japanese Trailer it also has Wi-Fi versus play?

Top Bottom