• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 S-E FFXIV Q&A Thread

I'm not really hyped to hear about the next six Final Fantasies nor Kingdom Hearts. Just give me some solid Valkyrie Profile (I know it's Tri-Ace, but announce it anyway!) and Dragon Quest and I am set.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Duane Cunningham said:
I'm looking for 3D DS remakes of FF5 and/or 6. Also, Chrono Cross on PSN would be swell.

Yes, CC on PSN would be sweet.

Of course a remake would be nicer, but remakes are the last thing SE should be doing. I want some new IPs dammit.

Akai

w3stfa11 said:
Really? I don't think so. It seems like most people are half-expecting that to happen.

And the other half will be shocked at SE actually supporting the market leader with more than 2 big games (and even calling Crystal Bearers a big game is pushing it, as awesome as it looks)...

pulga

Banned
w3stfa11 said:
Really? I don't think so. It seems like most people are half-expecting that to happen.

The bitter tears from the hold out will be even more delicious then!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
UPDATE] GameSpot has just learned that Square Enix's event has been pushed back to 11:30 a.m. Stay tuned.

7Th

What's up with Square and showing things behind closed doors? :/

Edit: Oh, it has been pushed back. :lol

inner-G

Banned
ntb825 said:
Kingdom Hearts Wii meltdown could be the most epic since DQ
S-E have traditionally been pretty much graphics whores with their mainline FF and KH titles, I don't think that they would make a mainline Wii title at this point, but, I could be proven wrong.

Oh No Microsoft put down some money to hold off from doing the event on time :lol JK JK. They are probably trying to make a sign that says "CLOSED EVENT" :lol

gkryhewy

inner-G said:
S-E have traditionally been pretty much graphics whores with their mainline FF and KH titles, I don't think that they would make a mainline Wii title at this point, but, I could be proven wrong.

That was before Japan started treated HD gaming as if it caused swine flu.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I eagerly anticipate the inevitable Kingdom Hearts Wii announcement. Then GAF will melt down like never before :lol Maybe I should start a thread "KH to WII confirmed", get banned, then get an epic resurrection like that Zelda Wii thread :D

Shadow780

They're just putting this up, no hurries

News5_0.jpg

thefro

inner-G said:

Well, one would think they'd put some sort of RPG on the Wii besides Crystal Bearers considering they're bringing DQ X to the console.

KH3 happens to fit the Wii userbase perfectly as well, the most so out of all their franchises.

Ponn

Banned
Wonderful, not even two pages in and this thread is shitted up by fanboys taking advantage of the "E3 so let my dickish Fanboy chains off" clause. What a clusterfuck, nothing worse than people getting their jolly's off on wishing others ill will on things they don't even give a shit about.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Biggest meltdown would happen if KH3 was announced as an online MMO for mobiles.

KH3 Wii or PS360 is to be expected someday, I don't know where you people see so much lulz.

Top Bottom