• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 S-E FFXIV Q&A Thread

pulga

Banned
"Been hearing that there could be a major announcement here, but that might have been FFXIV yesterday. "

NO ITS NOT ITS KH3WII BITCHES MEGATONZ INCOMING

GhaleonQ

TheChillyAcademic said:
Fuck Supreme Commander :lol

Heresy is no laughing matter. I don't need ANY announcements. Those can be saved for the Tokyo Game Show. I just want evidence that all of the simultaneous productions are drawing to a close. How long have we been waiting on some of these?

batbeg said:
It can't just be that. At a minimum we need to see Nier and Front Mission Evolved.

You are not to mention that WHORE of a game -.-

100yen.jpg

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
CASSASSASSASSASSSASSAMINA TOTALLY GOING TO OWN GAF!!!

GhaleonQ said:
Heresy is no laughing matter. I don't need ANY announcements. Those can be saved for the Tokyo Game Show. I just want evidence that all of the simultaneous productions are drawing to a close. How long have we been waiting on some of these?

We know Dissidia is coming in August, FFXIII at some point next year...I agree it would be nice to here some finite details on the closing production cycles for some of these games.

Hobbun

We better get a DQ IX release date. And I mean an actual concrete one, not “2009” or “Holiday/Fall/late 2009”.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
I'm gonna start a KHIII WII thread to preempt this just like the Zelda announcement in Miyamoto round table yesterday :lol

FirewalkR

People, people, combined with that "more shocking sony announcements today bla bla yadda" thread, it's pretty clear they're gonna announce KHIII PS3 exclusive.

Pretty clear.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
NetMapel said:
I'm gonna start a KHIII WII thread to preempt this just like the Zelda announcement in Miyamoto round table yesterday :lol
Seriously, I'm sure there are people on to that already.

traveler

Not Wario
NetMapel said:

Just don't pull a camineet and post it before it happens. :lol

I had a Super Mario Galaxy 2 thread made out of wishful hope, figured I'd accidentally post it, and closed it. Then it got announced. :lol

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Mainly hoping for a DQIX US release date, of course... some megatons would be nice, but I doubt it... does S-E ever announce megatons at E3's (aside from FF13 360?)?

Gilgamesh

traveler said:
Just don't pull a camineet and post it before it happens. :lol
Speaking of which, is camineet still banned? I mean, Miyamoto showed off art from Zelda Wii, that's pretty much an announcement.

NetMapel said:
Just to be on the safe side, make a FF7 remake thread while you're at it. :lol

Jaruru

Gilgamesh said:
Speaking of which, is camineet still banned? I mean, Miyamoto showed off art from Zelda Wii, that's pretty much an announcement.

he was so damn lucky, saved by an artwork LOL :lol :lol :lol

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
SE has so much stuff announced, release dates are what I want the most from them these days.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
"Shocking" news would be S-E going hardware or a sequel to Vagrant Story being announced. Somehow, I don't think news of that caliber will be announced this time around...

Edit:
G4: "Still in line" - 11.42

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
GoldandBlue said:
Just to be on the safe side, make a FF7 remake thread while you're at it. :lol
Well that'll get me perma-banned... :lol KH3 WII will probably only get me a temporary ban. I love NeoGAF too much to be perma-banned.

Firestorm

Shiiit. I should have started doing my work an hour ago. I was like "no point startign if I'm not gonna pay attention in 15 mins". Now look.

Also G4 guy stop posting updates.
G4 GUY ARE YOU OKAY
POST IF YOU ARE OKAY

edit: sweet he's okay

GhaleonQ

Monroeski said:
well...

It's not hating on GAF to say that Live blogs are better than it at one thing.

I was just foolin'. NeoGAF been awfully touchy this E3, ESPECIALLY in the console partisan threads. I was just making fun of the people who respond to criticisms that way. Sorry!

Top Bottom