• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 S-E FFXIV Q&A Thread

inner-G

Banned
Sword Familiar said:
"Shocking" news would be S-E going hardware or a sequel to Vagrant Story being announced. Somehow, I don't think news of that caliber will be announced this time around...
both would be terrible ideas though...

Mamesj

Banned
They should make a manhunt-type stealth game called "Aeris Dies" where you play as Sephiroth and kill Aeris in a variety of settings.

sciplore

If KHWii is annouced I know what second console I need :p. Still doubt it is anything too good SE presence is usually felt most at TGS.

Quazar

Operations said:
Has there ever been a surprise game announcement in a Square-Enix E3 conference?

This sounds like the normal developer Q&A. Seems like last year for XIII(on 360)

DMPrince said:
Shit. someone call 911. There's been a zipper accident! :lol

a-winner-is-you1.gif

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
NetMapel said:
"11:45 - Okay, inside now! I can see your comments now."
What ?
11:46 - As always, I won't be publishing your comments, but can see them all and might respond to some ;)

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
GhaleonQ said:
I was just foolin'. NeoGAF been awfully touchy this E3, ESPECIALLY in the console partisan threads. I was just making fun of the people who respond to criticisms that way. Sorry!
I, in turn, only replied because I thought you were being one of the super touchy ones, too. :lol

Tucah

you speak so well
As far as I know, this is a straight press conference. Don't know about a Q&A yet, but if there is, I'll ask you guys for questions.

But IGN says it is! Who are we to trust?

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
"11:47 - For those interested in the Konami conference later today, there will be video tonight. We can't live stream it based on the room it's being held in :( But we are filming it for later."
Well screw you too, Konami :p

sciplore

OokieSpookie said:
I am honestly surprised we even got FFXIV.
Square will not announce anything else outside of its own events or TGS.

Its a MMO with a decent size western base. I can see the importance of them annoucing it at E3.

near

Gold Member
OokieSpookie said:
I am honestly surprised we even got FFXIV.
Square will not announce anything else outside of its own events or TGS.

But they want to be western these days.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
He's now making up stuff just like IGN. He does say it's made up though.

Jaruru

ok, G4 guy is bored and making stuffs up =__=...

11:51
" Ok, here's some made up stuff for FFXIV: It takes place entirely underwater and those flying drones in the cinematic trailer were actually Mutalisks from StarCraft. "

Chumly

Firestorm said:
IGN says a lot of things.
KID ICARUS GUYS
IN 2007
I MEAN 8
I MEAN 9
I MEAN 10
YES 10
But they were right that there was a Kid Icarus. It just got canned since Nintendo didnt seem to want to do anything with Factor 5

Dascu

TheChillyAcademic said:
IGN says a great deal of things.
TheChillyAcademic
I owe every gaffer money.
Free yen for everyone!

You're not exactly a shining beacon for keeping your promises either.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Damn the conference is like an hour late.

Edit: Thought start time was 11:00am PST

Top Bottom