• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 S-E FFXIV Q&A Thread

Dascu said:
TheChillyAcademic
I owe every gaffer money.
Free yen for everyone!

You're not exactly a shining beacon for keeping your promises either.

100yen.jpg

Your move.

Sword Familiar

178% of NeoGAF posters don't understand statistics
11:56
FFXIV will be coming to the PS3 & PC. They are currently considering other hardware (including Microsoft hardware!)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
FFXIV will be coming to the PS3 & PC. They are currently considering other hardware (including Microsoft hardware!)

we know where this is going ...

h3ro

:lol

How many "lolMMO is wack" flops are we going to see if this gets announced on 360! :lol

Jaruru said:
ok, G4 guy is bored and making stuffs up =__=...

11:51
" Ok, here's some made up stuff for FFXIV: It takes place entirely underwater and those flying drones in the cinematic trailer were actually Mutalisks from StarCraft. "
blegh that's lame.

should read

"Shigeru Miyamoto came on with a buster sword, FINAL FANTASY VII FOR WII"

MotherFan

h3ro said:

How many "lolMMO is wack" flops are we going to see if this gets announced on 360! :lol

The same amount we saw go from "lol waggle" to "zomg sony wand is best thing ever"

h3ro said:

Probably a good bit less of that damage control yeah.

traveler

Not Wario
Of course it is. It doesn't make any sense to make an MMO, of all genres, exclusive to one console, much less the console with the smallest install base. That said, I hope this one has been designed with the console in mind seeing as how it was announced first for PS3 and we've yet to get a competent console MMO.

nataku

Fuu said:
There's absolutely no sense in this being exclusive anyway.

Pretty much. It's an MMO. Anyone expecting this to actually stay PS3/PC only was crazy.

If anything, it'll be like FFXI, and ported to 360 down the road. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they delayed it and lauched as PS3/PC/360.

sciplore

Dont see why they would bother porting it to 360 when its on pc. Playing a mmo on something other than a pc is wierd to me. :/

Course this makes me sound like a pc elitist. :|

Firestorm

"The QA session is about to get started. Mics are being passed around."

looks like a Q&A about the goddamn mmo. Great. FFXIV Online Q&A before FFXIII is released even in Japan.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
UltimaPooh said:
Hahaha I knew it.

Square Enix loves MS too much.

The Last Remnant PS3 hopers say fucking shame ;.; Why can't they love us? (not that I care about FF14 but it will be funny to see the PS3 fanboys go "MMO isn't anything" whereas yesterday it was the 360 fanboys doing the same thing :lol

Chumly

h3ro said:

:lol :lol

Probably a lot! Anyone that actually plays a MMO though knows a PC is where its at! I thought WOW was much better than FFXI so I guess well see if FFXIV can come close to being as good as WOW.

Top Bottom